Conor's Ego problems will kill him ala Ronda Rousey.

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Watch it happen. It happened in the Nate fight. At no point in his ego mind did he even fathom he could possibly lose.

Watch the end of the Nate fight, he looks at the clock when Nate was on top hoping he would survive. Nope

But what really annoys me is when Herb Dean goes to do the hand raise, watch as Conor walks away and a red shirt has to direct him back and Herb had to grab Conor's hand like a pouty child cause Conor couldn't fucking handle not having his hand raised.

It's like at the weigh ins / promotional stare down when Ronda couldn't handle Holly's arm on top of hers and she went insane and lost to (spoiler alert) never come back

Anyway, Conor's mind games are strong but his mind is weak, downward spiral upcoming

Mark my words

Nate x Conor II
Aldo x Conor II

No, but you can continue going to sleep every night praying that this happens.

Watch it happen. It happened in the Nate fight. At no point in his ego mind did he even fathom he could possibly lose.

Watch the end of the Nate fight, he looks at the clock when Nate was on top hoping he would survive. Nope

But what really annoys me is when Herb Dean goes to do the hand raise, watch as Conor walks away and a red shirt has to direct him back and Herb had to grab Conor's hand like a pouty child cause Conor couldn't fucking handle not having his hand raised.

It's like at the weigh ins / promotional stare down when Ronda couldn't handle Holly's arm on top of hers and she went insane and lost to (spoiler alert) never come back

Anyway, Conor's mind games are strong but his mind is weak, downward spiral upcoming

Mark my words

Nate x Conor II
Aldo x Conor II
1347.gif

I'm taking Nate in this fight, like I did in the first fight. But comparing him to Ronda is ridiculous. She went nuts and walked away broken. He could have went back down to 145 and rematched someone that he already beat, but he said fuck that, give me the guy that just beat me. If he loses, he will just admit that he shouldn't fight bigger guys, and he'll go back down to his weight class. I doubt he'll break mentally.

Oh shut up.
Everybody thinks they're Dr Phil when it comes to 'analyzing the narcissism' of Conor.
He lost his first fight in the UFC. He was bummed. Simple as that. He gave Nate his props on the mic right after. They had a hug. He showed up to the press conference. Immediately went to campaign for, and train to rematch the guy that beat him.
He's nothing like Ronda.

I'm taking Nate in this fight, like I did in the first fight. But comparing him to Ronda is ridiculous. She went nuts and walked away broken. He could have went back down to 145 and rematched someone that he already beat, but he said fuck that, give me the guy that just beat me. If he loses, he will just admit that he shouldn't fight bigger guys, and he'll go back down to his weight class. I doubt he'll break mentally.

He's too full of himself to not

When you're that obsessed with yourself you can't handle not being invincible.

Truest me I read up on psychology on Wikipedia

He's too full of himself to not

When you're that obsessed with yourself you can't handle not being invincible.

Truest me I read up on psychology on Wikipedia
I look at Conor's ego as more of a business decision than an actual mental state. I could be wrong of course, but I don't think so.

I actually agree TS. That's the best way to make money on a fight is within analyzing the mental arena. When someone buys into their own hype it's only a matter of time before it's over.

That's how I predicted that first fight, Conor bought into his own hype. Made $200 off 40 :) :) Made money off the Bisping fight due to Rockhold's arrogance too. The mental game instead of technical breakdowns is the best way to make money off bets.

Oh shut up.
Everybody thinks they're Dr Phil when it comes to 'analyzing the narcissism' of Conor.
He lost his first fight in the UFC. He was bummed. Simple as that. He gave Nate his props on the mic right after. They had a hug. He showed up to the press conference. Immediately went to campaign for, and train to rematch the guy that beat him.
He's nothing like Ronda.
Exactly, I mean they are complete polar opposites.

He posted nude for some magazine

He loves himself and needs us all to love him too

Watch the end of the Nate fight ...

Watch the press conference after the Nate fight.

Notice anything different from the presser which followed Ronda's loss?

Watch the press conference after the Nate fight.

Notice anything different from the presser which followed Ronda's loss?

She cried on the outside, he's crying on the inside

Too much uncertainty though for this upcoming one for me though, analyzing a few pressers and the weigh ins and I may feel confident to throw some money. We shall see.

He came back from losses before, he'll do it again. You can't really compare Conor and Ronda in defeat. Conor at least gave Nate respect post-fight before he went back to hype mode. Ronda has always been a sore bitch in defeat, even back in her judo days. Do you think Conor was considering suicide after losing to Nate like Ronda did?

if nate murks conor in the first round, i wouldnt be surprised to see another retiring tweet from him.

He came back from losses before, he'll do it again. You can't really compare Conor and Ronda in defeat. Conor at least gave Nate respect post-fight before he went back to hype mode. Ronda has always been a sore bitch in defeat, even back in her judo days. Do you think Conor was considering suicide after losing to Nate like Ronda did?

Conor didn't have to think about suicide, he's already dead inside.

Back