Conor's definitely not humbling himself to the training

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 5.17.46 AM.png

I just noticed this from the latest embedded. This is Conor exiting a car to go to the PI. He actually has a guy holding a flashlight so he doesn't trip? What do you think Kavanagh and the rest of the team really think about this.

You mean you don't have a guy hired to follow you around with a flashlight to ensure you have a crystal clear view of the ground before you place your foot down for each step?

Peasant.

Not going to the PI for one, and maybe he should follow Ferguson's method. Wear sunglasses, trip on a wire, and then pull out again. I'm sure that would put you more at ease rather than him having his security guard hold a flashlight for him

Strange thing to make a thread about

That's a useful fight week routine right there.

Imagine if Tony had one.

View attachment 710753

I just noticed this from the latest embedded. This is Conor exiting a car to go to the PI. He actually has a guy holding a flashlight so he doesn't trip? What do you think Kavanagh and the rest of the team really think about this.
So you wouldn't start complaining when Conor has to pull out of the fight.

see tony vs cable wires

Damn he's so uncoordinated he cant walk with a flashlight

Cowboy by KO round 1

Connor's cooked

Khabib has his bathtub bro carry around his fleshlight

You mean you don't have a guy hired to follow you around with a flashlight to ensure you have a crystal clear view of the ground before you place your foot down for each step?

Peasant.

You mean you walk? I have my servants carry me everywhere, on a throne, made of pandas.

What does this have to do with his training?

He's not training his eyes to see in the dark or something?

View attachment 710753

Kavanagh is pissed you're spying on him.

There's snakes everywhere.
MMA fighters have been attacked by Cable Snakes or Dilla Snakes.
People who party with Conor sometimes get attacked by a Trouser Snake.
Best bring a flashlight...or St Patrick... whatever's available.

I could see Ferg stumbling around in a miners hat with sunglasses.

still more humble than khabib
LYr7bHe.jpg

Wow....

Haters reaching in the depths

CRLG6wm.gif

Khabib has his bathtub bro carry around his fleshlight

Khabib beat the everlovin shit out of Conor and made him quit.

I mean if were going to bring him into the conversation let's at least talk about what's most relevant. :)

Had to go back and check, it looks like an UFC Apex valet / doorman guys, not from Conor's side, it is a bit dark. but he is already down on the car and the guy is a bit akward on it actually.

You sound poor.

Back