• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor would've SAVAGELY KO'd Frankie if they fought at 145.

You keep posting this nonsense.

Frankie has fought at 155, so he’s fought bigger men and done well vs them (you know, he was champ right?) and he is a much better MMA grappler (Wrestling and BJJ) than Mendes. Just stop posting dude, you’re fuckin trash.
I'm sure I've said this to you before but I'll repeat it because you obviously need to hear it again; using insults weakens the point you're trying to make rather than supporting it, which is what you're trying to do by tearing down another person (as opposed to their point).

He's not a better wrestler than Chad. He's not bigger than Chad. And he's not necessarily stronger than Chad.

If you can find something to disagree with there, you're wrong.

Conor isn't going to even make 45 anymore but retrospectively, I believe Conor would've KO'd Frankie if they fought instead of Siver.

Who thinks otherwise?

First, you've bought into the popular myth that Conor cannot cut to 145 anymore.

As for Frankie, he was still 33 years old and fresher and McGregor wasn't as experienced against wrestlers back in 2015, 2016.

So I think Edgar had a good shot. Not anymore though.

<45>

How does someone post here from 2008, and say something this stupid?

I think Tony would do a better job against Conor, or even a Max Holloway fight x2. Frankie gets dropped all the time, and Conor would put him to sleep. Little Henderson and Aldo already made Frankie their bitch two times. What on earth do you think Conor would do to him?

Apparently you must be new, plenty of people post much more stupid shit than I do, and your response is certainly up there in contention.

Anyway you must be right, there's no way a previous champion or maybe even a solid journeyman could ever be remotely competitive with such a God like McGregor...yet Nate Diaz can choke him out.

You should just stick to chatting about video games and the size of your television on an MMA forum.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Eh back when conor was 145 I wouldn't have favored either of them . they both were to vulnerable to the others strengths. Conor could have destroyed him on the feet if it stayed there .and Frankie could have made him look worse then yair. You never know .and we never will

He got taken down by Nate Diaz. Impressive, indeed.

But sure, we can pretend that Nate totally didn't roll with that sweep.

<21>
Anyone can get taken down off a caught kick, but you know that, you're just being a cock.

Frankie is 5'6 . How is this an accomplishment ? One very legit critique of Conors status as some all time great is that he , outside Nate , fights guys alot smaller than himself . Even when he "went up in weight" it looked like this :

video-eddie-alvarez-vs-conor-mcgregor-staredown-madison-square-garden1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone can get taken down off a caught kick, but you know that, you're just being a cock.

Frankie took down BJ Penn, who had twice the TDD Conor will ever have.

And he made it look easy.

Conor was only ever open to fighting Frankie when Frankie wasn't available, just like he only fought Chad because Chad was completely unprepared.

You don't have to defend EVERYTHING about Conor.

Frankie took down BJ Penn, who had twice the TDD Conor will ever have.

And he made it look easy.

Conor was only ever open to fighting Frankie when Frankie wasn't available, just like he only fought Chad because Chad was completely unprepared.

You don't have to defend EVERYTHING about Conor.
Because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm defending conor from everything, I think Conor beats Frankie 9/10 times.

Last edited:
Frankie just didn't have the strength and size to pose a threat to Conor. One was a huge FW and the other probably should've fought at BW.

He would've been KO'd pretty handy.

People seem to really underate the fact that Conor smashed guys like Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez.

It's not like Frankie is a much bigger, stronger or more skilled wrestler than Chad.... hard to imagine this being the case

Frankie is tougher and better cardio.

Frankie is tougher and better cardio.

And it's important to note here that their benchmark is Chad with no camp.

Which is one of many reasons these fights should never happen.

I consistently used to see posts about how Frankie is Conor's kryptonite and after the Ortega fight, all that nonsense disappeared.

Conor has feasted on wrestler boxers in the UFC and has KO'd them all. Frankie is even smaller than Alvarez and Mendes.

Remember Conor had a bad knee in the Mendes fight and looked terrible compared to his other fights in the UFC. The movement was severely diminished and he still managed to pull the win. Sure Mendes had 2 weeks notice but he was also juiced.

Conor isn't going to even make 45 anymore but retrospectively, I believe Conor would've KO'd Frankie if they fought instead of Siver.

Who thinks otherwise?

conor-mcgregor-584467.jpg
He didn't fight him, though.

If I fought Floyd Mayweather instead if conor, I would have ko'ed him in the 1st round.

(See how easy it is to make up hypothetical outcomes that never happened.)

the reach would have gotten frankie IMO. it would have looked like what it was, which was LW vs FW.

still would have loved to see the fight though, maybe he could have stayed out of trouble in the 1st and 2nd and then things would have gotten interesting.

Agreed brother. The only thing I could see giving Conor problems is Edgar's footwork. But it would only be a matter of time before Conor timed him and slept him. Inside two rounds. It would have looked easy. Poor Edgar would have been left a bloody mess.

@jojoRed Knows his shit
Respect.{<redford}

Back