Conor wouldn't survive 9 minutes of walking forward/not Attacking against Floyd in MMA

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think about this for a second....Floyd literally walked for the first 3 rounds forward, not throwing shit against Conor....That's 9 minutes.

If Conor decided to do the same thing to Floyd in MMA...Just walked forward, high guard and not attack in any way for 9 minutes in MMA....I guarantee you, Floyd would KO him in under a minute.

This is why Floyd is great...He can literally walk forward with a high guard and not be affected at all by D level athletes like Conor.

So Floyd would do way better in MMA against Conor than Conor did in boxing against Floyd if they used similar strategies of carrying the opponent from the other sport.

Do you have a Conor fetish?

You mean Floyd is a better boxer than Conor? No shit.

If Conor just pulled Floyd to the ground and sat on him without throwing a strike? That's more the comparison you're looking for. I guarantee you Floyd has literally no answer to a ground assault even from an average MMA wrestler.

x8QExj.gif

and floyd wouldn't survive 1 minute if conor started kicking or took him down.

what an absolute stupid shit thread, big surprise coming from a shitposter.

Juvenile thread is juvenile

If Conor just pulled Floyd to the ground and sat on him without throwing a strike? That's more the comparison you're looking for. I guarantee you Floyd has literally no answer to a ground assault even from an average MMA wrestler.
Ssshhh... this thread is meant to hate blindly for the all the low IQ haters.

Nope.

Floyd never claimed to be a great ground guy....Conor claimed to be the best striker.

Floyd at this age, was never a guy who would walk forward/with a high guard/ and not throw shit...His style was counter punching and letting the opponent come to him...He changed that just to carry conor

Conor pulling Floyd to the ground and doing nothing is not even close to that......Maybe Conor pulling him to guard and doing nothing will be more similar..since Floyd could still punch him, just like Conor was striking a high guard Floyd...The point was to carry the opponent and give them an illusion of chance.

However Floyd gave Conor his best chance which was letting Conor beat him up for 3 rounds........If Conor did the samething in MMA...He would die...Hell if he did that with Floyd on top of him in the guard, I think Conor has a good chance of getting KTFO with Floyd's GNP.

Jesus Christ, these barrel-scraping threads are starting to come thing and fast, fuck me.

upload_2018-8-20_15-39-59.gif

Think about this for a second....Floyd literally walked for the first 3 rounds forward, not throwing shit against Conor....That's 9 minutes.

If Conor decided to do the same thing to Floyd in MMA...Just walked forward, high guard and not attack in any way for 9 minutes in MMA....I guarantee you, Floyd would KO him in under a minute.

This is why Floyd is great...He can literally walk forward with a high guard and not be affected at all by D level athletes like Conor.

So Floyd would do way better in MMA against Conor than Conor did in boxing against Floyd if they used similar strategies of carrying the opponent from the other sport.
Conor could pull guard for 24 minutes and Floyd would do nothing and he’d still get subbed in the last minute.

In b4 comments making fun of Conor grappling..

Conor could pull guard for 24 minutes and Floyd would do nothing and he’d still get subbed in the last minute.

In b4 comments making fun of Conor grappling..

lol.....Conor in Guard with high guard just covering his face, while Floyd can punch em, however he wants.....Lololololol, Conor ain't surviving that shit for 9 minutes.

That's literally what Floyd did to Conor....Walk forward, with high guard, and throw nothing....He didn't use any slick boxing moves at all, So conor shouldn't be able to use his legs when in Guard....Lets see how that works out.

Conor would get KTFO.

lol.....Conor in Guard with high guard just covering his face, while Floyd can punch em, however he wants.....Lololololol, Conor ain't surviving that shit for 9 minutes.

That's literally what Floyd did to Conor....Walk forward, with high guard, and throw nothing....He didn't use any slick boxing moves at all, So conor shouldn't be able to use his legs when in Guard....Lets see how that works out.

Conor would get KTFO.
You’re literally a retard.

r7umf6_jpg.gif

The way he falls man... it's like he hasn't wrestled before... it's like... he's a boxer or something.

I laughed

I laughed when I read the ridiculous thread title

kudos

You clearly know nothing about MMA and are a Conor nuthugger.
You equate not using your legs to help defend on the ground with what exactly in boxing, tard?

You’re becoming the worst poster on this site.

Back