conor will reign supreme, once again.

Conor will take all the belts and they will need an fooking army to get them off him.

Conor is still on the beaches in Dubai, he’s getting knocked out again

McGregor is finished as a top contender if he loses to Poirier again. Heck, he has won only ONE fight since 2016 and that was against Cerrone who loses to EVERYONE nowadays. Until Conor actually beats a contender again, I have no faith in him ever being a champ again. I hope I am wrong, because I love the build up for all McGregor fights, but he looked pretty outclassed by Dustin last time. His time may have passed.

iNVNLsN.gif

i can see the future, conor will defeat poirier and proceed to challenge do bronx. conor will kick this olive guys ass, was not enthralled with his performance.

after facing defeat our champ who we considered washed up will shock the world. after a devastating defeat too khabib, an easy victory against cerrone and a slight accident against poirier our conor is only 2 fights away from the belt.

You tried.

It's difficult to get better if you surround yourself with only "yes" men and make excuses after every single loss.

I don't see it happening.

Back