Conor was never that good.He will lose again.Deal with it!

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC wanted a European star and they created one. Although Conor is a really small man(5'8 and around 160-165 pounds), still he is way bigger than guys like Mendes who is 5'4. And by bigger i don't mean just weight but bigger head, arms etc. Brimage is 5'3, Brandao is 5'6-5'7, Shiver is 5'3, Mendes 5'4, Aldo 5'6. Only Max Holloway is 5'10 but still he has a tiny skeleton frame. And still out of shape Mendes controlled the fight for almost 9 minutes until he gassed out.

Diaz is 6'1 but he is an ectomorph(small frame, thin bones) and carries a lot of fat but still compared to Conor he looks like a man. He does not have a iron head because Thompson finished him and even Dos Anjos rocked him. Conor never managed to rock an out of shape Diaz. His punches are just manlet punches that can't serious hurt a normal sized human.

Also Conor is rubbish on many other areas like clinch, wrestling, jiu jitsu etc. After his loss the Conor hype will be over and that loudmouth Irish manlet will be gone forever

Got it beating Dustin, Mendes, Holloway, and Aldo (all 4 are really good fighters and he beat 3 by KO) --- were all flukes - he really sucks ass and can't beat a top 10 FW or LW . Thanks for clearing that up.

Is it so hard just to prevent white belts from making threads???

the-wire-o.gif

He's the FW champion, He KO'd the FW champ of a decade in 13 seconds, He's 7-0 in the UFC FW division, and he lost to the general consensus most durable LW of all time. So I think your statement is invalid buddeh.

Cunner beat Aldo outside the ring...if you consider the head game, trash talk etc..I will concede Conner is the Champ...fighting skill...no, Aldo could not deal the the mental game of Conner..Aldo lost because of that..

Have a little respect - he's defended his belt the same number of times Bisping has defended his.

Went undefeated right the way from his first UFC fight to UFC champion, dominating everyone he fought along the way.

jlaw-whtvr.gif

Cunner beat Aldo outside the ring...if you consider the head game, trash talk etc..I will concede Conner is the Champ...fighting skill...no, Aldo could not deal the the mental game of Conner..Aldo lost because of that..
I beg to differ a left cross to the chin is how Aldo lost lol.

Your idiocy is unparalleled.

Last edited:
Back