Conor WAS a war master!

Nate made him look like a complete bitch in and out of the cage.

Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

Nates gas tank is absurd and unless you can wrestle fuqq him, youre in trouble.

Conor is a striker, 100%.

Last night I watched all his fights leading up to the Mayweather fight and Its obvious that most of us have either forgotten how vicious and relentless his attacking style was against some serious killers or are just hipsters, hating greatness.

Halloway
Brandao
Poirer
Siver
Mendes
Aldo
Alvarez

And he beat these dudes while walking forward, talking smack and throwing hand grenades.
View attachment 598029
War manlet lol

lol haters gonna hate. Nobody but dumb fucks pretends he started on Aldo.
Siver and Brandao were not 'serious killers'

I think what he did was fantastic, but putting those two in the same category as champs and contenders does nothing but highlight how much help he had getting there

Siver and Brandao were not 'serious killers'

I think what he did was fantastic, but putting those two in the same category as champs and contenders does nothing but highlight how much help he had getting there
The guy literally just listed everyone he fought in the UFC...

Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

Nates gas tank is absurd and unless you can wrestle fuqq him, youre in trouble.

Conor is a striker, 100%.

Nate caused the fatigue by beating the shit out of him and setting a pace Conor can't match.

Yo don't forget that time he beat a fu'in cyborg universal soldier Terminator yo

marcus-brimage-ufc-182.jpg
that is actually a scouter from dragonball he is wearing so that makes him either a frieza army henchmen or a saiyan. Makes it even more impressive tbh.

11tmlo8.jpg

He was indeed. And though he aint the same animal no mo imo he still would flatten many lightweights today ( not named tony or khabib of course).

Last night I watched all his fights leading up to the Mayweather fight and Its obvious that most of us have either forgotten how vicious and relentless his attacking style was against some serious killers or are just hipsters, hating greatness.

Halloway
Brandao
Poirer
Siver
Mendes
Aldo
Alvarez

And he beat these dudes while walking forward, talking smack and throwing hand grenades.
View attachment 598029

He was good against the smaller opponent when he could make the weight but go exposed as soon as he faced someone his own size.

I find it a bit sad that his mouth, his ego, and his shitty judgement outside the octagon overshadowed his talent inside it. At least from a media/casual fan perspective. Most regular MMA fans understand his level of awesomeness does not come along very often. He fucking dismantled high level dudes regularly.

All that being said, I think it's good that he is done and that while he helped bring more money and more attention to MMA, he also hurt the sport in some significant ways. He himself was really his own downfall, though.

RIP Conor.

I think half those guys can beat him in a rematch

Back