Conor wants to be Floyd so bad

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The dude has been finished in his last two fights, and his only decisive win in the last 4 years was against Alvarez.

He wants to be Floyd so hard, but he cant because he is not actually winning fights, and acting as the baddest and best fighter on the planet only works when you actually win fights. It only works that way when you are undefeated in a long career. It only works if you still train hard and fight regularly regardless of you being rich, just because you love fighting.

I dont like Floyd, but the guy is 50-0, we know that he is obsessed with training and he said he never took drugs and i believe him (he might have smoked a joint herer and there in his life just like everybody else tho i guess..) He hangs out in nightclubs and bars, he even posesses nightclubs, but people will always tell you Floyd is sitting there with a glas of pure water. Floyd still went on fighting multiple times a year even already been one of the richest sportsman in history of sports. He never lost the desire to fight, even now when he is retired he cant really stop. He is over 40 years old and still looks the same as he looked in his twenties, because of his lifestyle. He is a arrogant prick, but you gotta respect him in that regard if you are honest.

Conor really looks like he is playing with the white devil too much. That drug is a motherfucker, it destroys anybody, i ve seen it. especially if you have good resources for the best shit. I hope conor can get his shit together and just start fighting regularly without being a diva, he needs to get wins. But if his heart isnt in it anymore he should just let it be and be a business man with his shitty whiskey.

Connie Mctapper has no interest in taking good fights, he just wants to quit all the time.

I agree, but he's taking it too far. Connie is even (allegedly) emulating Floyd's violent behavior towards women and his reading habits.

CzdxHdyXgAE_ZX_.jpg:large

and Khabibi wants to be Conor so bad. Hmmm

Glorified Poirier without the wrestling and has a funny accent

If you're a fighter who likes money, Floyd (business wise) is about as good as it gets. He's the blueprint as of now.

yeah, i basically agree threadstarter. conor must have seen the life floyd lived, and wanted the exact same. can't do that if you aren't winning.

but if you think about it, we need to look at what happened after the first nate fight. conor lost, but he vowed to get that one back. and he did. if he had done the exact same with khabib, saying how he needs to fight khabib again, i don't think he'd be in the position he's in. he is looking VERY afraid of khabib, and that totally destroys the persona he's trying to carry! you can't be some big badass, when you got totally dominated, and are not looking to get it back. i honestly fear that conor is going to throw his money into businesses that will fail.

and finally, i am beginning to think that conor is turning into ronda. by that, i mean that conor has mentally lost an edge. both ran with the idea that they were the very best. they tied their egos to their ranking. so once they lose that ranking, they feel their self-worth has been ranked down as well. it's a dangerous proposition to tie your worth with your career status.

Floyd does not look the same as in his 20s, look how youthful and gorgeous he looks here by comparison, and this is early 30s.

Conor has done well for himself. He was destined to be a plumber and he changed that.

It's not like he was born in a family of boxers that fought Sugar Ray, Cesar Chavez etc. Just a regular dude from an ordinary background, could've been your regular sherdogger.

Meh, Joe Biden got better hands than all of 'em.

I want to be Floyd as well (without the penchant to beat my wife I guess)

Don’t we all want to be hundred-millionaires?

War FLOYD!
Canner needs to go back to iceland TOUCHBUTT!
LMAO!

Back