Conor vs Nate = Mousasi vs Leites

lhx58

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I fear Conor vs Nate looks something similiar.

Well Nate got probs better hands than Leites but i think skill and technigue wise it will look like Mousasi vs Leites

'Nate probably has better hands than Leites'

That's like saying Weidman probably has better takedowns than Bisping, it will not look anything like that fight, two completely different fighters with two completely different skill sets and McGregor will show far more killer instinct than Mousasi.

Conor vs Nate will not look like two guys who don't give a shit.

mousasi groundgame is light years ahead of connors

why do you fear anything who the fuck cares ? do you win or lose anything ? in MMA everyone can win with the right training , gameplan an execution.

STFU_zpsb2a04557.gif~c200

Mousasi could be in a full blown war and he'd still make it look boring, how is a champion vs. a top 5 guy the same as 2 guys who can't crack a contenders spot.

2,239 mess, only 9 likes... Now I know why

with regards to skillset and fighting style all 4 of those men are completely different no idea how you can draw that reference

Moose the douche did not shoot himself in the fight during the octagon interview or the post fight press conference he blew both of his legs off so who gives a flying fuck about him plus this makes no sense to begin with. Conor and Diaz have not fought yet so how the hell does anybody know what its going to look like

Speaking of Mousasi Leites, I noticed the scores 30-27,30-27 and 29-28..

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL GAVE THALES LEITES ONE OF THE ROUNDS???????

WTF.....i dont understand, did one of the 3 judges give Thales a "mercy" round..I dont care how one sided a fight is, judges should be questioned when this happens.This is a real sport where large amounts of money are being wagered fight to fight.

If it does look anything like Mousasi/Leites, it will be because Nate is picking Conor apart with his jab the whole fight.

Mousasi could be in a full blown war and he'd still make it look boring, how is a champion vs. a top 5 guy the same as 2 guys who can't crack a contenders spot.
Lol-'nate Diaz being a top 5 guy..

Comparing Mousasi and Nate Diaz is like comcomparing Nick and Nate..

Where do u guys come from ?

Lol-'nate Diaz being a top 5 guy..

Comparing Mousasi and Nate Diaz is like comcomparing Nick and Nate..

Where do u guys come from ?
Well Nate just beat the #5 ranked guy so I don't see why not? Mousasi just lost to a guy that can't crack the top 10.

Back