• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor vs Nate 3 is trash

It'll do nothing other than cement Conors paper champion legacy

If he's a legit champion, he has to fight Ferguson or Lee, period(we can excuse Khabib until he stops missing weight or moves to 170).

how is lee in the same sentence as the word "legit"?

he was the beneficiary of the shittiest stoppage in recent memory.

Setting up Conor-Nate 3 would be complete nonsense....which is why I expect the UFC to do it. That's the kind of matchmaking they do these days. I don't blame Conor; if the company is willing to bend over backwards to fill his pockets (and their own), then of course he'd take it. But I do blame the UFC, which is responsible, on some level, for the legitimacy of its product.

he'll fight the biggest draw near his weight class. and thats not nate or any of the top LWs. its probably gonna be georges

Is it just me or is the Rassler the most consistent ass hole on this? Always so obnoxious and rude.

Conor vs Nate 3 would be a great fight but not what needs to happen right now.

Nate vs McGregor was one of the more entertaining fights I've seen in a while. Nate vs Conor 2 was a great fight as well. I'd enjoy Nate vs Conor 3, but the timing isn't right for it. Nate is semi-retired. Both could use a few more fights against different opponents first.

but you know you'd still watch conor vs nate 3 so know your role and shut your mouth.

I'm down to watch a third fight

fuck it we all know by now rankings don't mean shit.

Nate would be champ. imo

Setting up Conor-Nate 3 would be complete nonsense....which is why I expect the UFC to do it. That's the kind of matchmaking they do these days. I don't blame Conor; if the company is willing to bend over backwards to fill his pockets (and their own), then of course he'd take it. But I do blame the UFC, which is responsible, on some level, for the legitimacy of its product.
Who deserves the Conor fight? Someone up and coming or someone who finished him and then lost a close decision. This time it will be for the title and at 155 which makes it something new but it's also something that needs to happen.

I'm down to watch a third fight

fuck it we all know by now rankings don't mean shit.

Nate would be champ. imo
How crazy would it be if Nate beat Conor to become champ? He would probably throw the belt at Dana and retire because he is so edgy and "anti-establishment" lol. But seriously is there anyone else that Dana would hate to put the belt around more than Diaz?

Nate vs McGregor was one of the more entertaining fights I've seen in a while. Nate vs Conor 2 was a great fight as well. I'd enjoy Nate vs Conor 3, but the timing isn't right for it. Nate is semi-retired. Both could use a few more fights against different opponents first.
I think at this point it isn't time for it. Conor should make a defense then possibly Nate. But Nate should fight a top guy too. The UFC will probably do this one first. I'm not a fan of Conor, but don't hate him. I'm not a fan of Nate, but dislike him. I hope Nate wins though. And both fights were entertaining. I don't care about rankings much, and really don't care about belts. Nate is just waiting/hoping for the rubber match it seems

How crazy would it be if Nate beat Conor to become champ? He would probably throw the belt at Dana and retire because he is so edgy and "anti-establishment" lol. But seriously is there anyone else that Dana would hate to put the belt around more than Diaz?
And then have a catchweight against Shauby

I think at this point it isn't time for it. Conor should make a defense then possibly Nate. But Nate should fight a top guy too. The UFC will probably do this one first. I'm not a fan of Conor, but don't hate him. I'm not a fan of Nate, but dislike him. I hope Nate wins though. And both fights were entertaining. I don't care about rankings much, and really don't care about belts. Nate is just waiting/hoping for the rubber match it seems
Lol at Conor defending the belt. Just let it go; you'll be less frustrated. He'll be stripped this winter.

McGregor helps the sport more thanall the champions combined.

His Irish fans are more dedicated fans to MMA than you'll ever be.

Youre McGregor fans , not fans of martial arts. Nothing wrong with that but lets call it for what it is.
I can honestly say that id rather McGregor never happened. Im happy he managed to provide for him and his family but he ruined 2 divisions directly and potentially several others in the process.

let's be clear that it's not just Conor's playboy party fucking up Lightweight's title picture. if khabib had fought Tony we would have clear #1 contender or interim title holder and there would be no room for bullshit matchmaking. I don't understand why Tony took this Lee fight. He's gonna kill the guy, but he should have waited for Conor.

Quit the false narrative that Conor is asking for this fight. All he said was if Nate is next it needs to be at 155. Give Conor Ferg/Lee winner and if he loses he can fight Nate.

Nate should fight someone in the mean time. He doesn't deserve Conor again ATM imo.
The second fight could have gone either way and Conor didn't deserve the LW shot in the first place so does it have to make sense?

Cc2BuSpUYAEL_rN.jpg

LOL. No one cries in Ireland.
Nothing for Conor to be ashamed of this loss.

Conor himself can wipe his tears with $100 bills for the rest of his life.

I've paid full price for every ppv Demitrious Johnson has headlined, plus many others with less popular names. I watch to appreciate the skill, not cause me fellow countryman is on the card

Conors cheerleaders don't watch (probably much less pay for) the majority of events

I'm sure I was much more excited about Woodley vs Maia than ye fellow countryman..

You don't pay anything man, from your writing it's clear that you still need your parents to buy the PPV for you.
Don't lie.

*reviewed with edits

Conor helpng himself doesnt' stop him from helping MMA. And you can't deny it.

Youre McGregor fans , not fans of martial arts. Nothing wrong with that but lets call it for what it is.

I'm definitely not just a McGregor fan, but if you're talking about his Irish base - all you need is to prove that you're not just blabbering.

LOL. No one cries in Ireland.
Nothing for Conor to be ashamed of this loss.

Conor himself can wipe his tears with $100 bills for the rest of his life.

You don't pay anything man, from your writing it's clear that you still need your parents to buy the PPV for you.
Don't lie.

Conor helpng himself doesnt' stop him from helping MMA. And you can't deny it.

I'm definitely not just a McGregor fan, but if you're talking about his Irish base - all you need is to prove that you're not just blabbering.
He definitely seems to be loyal to his crew, but other than that he's out for himself.
A lot of help he's done for the FW and LW divisions after winning the belt.
When he tries to sell a fight, he does it for himself.
Is he donating money to fighters? Is he holding seminars to teach them how to get paid more? You make it sound like he's a Robin Hood or some kind of advocate for MMA fighters outside of his camp.

In reality, he's gotten MUCH more help than he's given (still not sure what he did that wasn't solely for the sake of him and his camp). He's stole his shtick from various sources (most notably Money Mayweather) - even "Who the fuck is this guy?" was a borrowed line. Disregarded titles to chase bigger paydays after being gifted early title shots, and left the title picture to rot.
Charged for an interview (who besides his idiot fans would pay for that? They need to pay to hear him speak?).

This dude is just a money grabber, and if the UFC brass weren't also out for the money grab, he wouldn't have made it to the big paydays unless he swam with all of the sharks.

Quit the false narrative that Conor is asking for this fight. All he said was if Nate is next it needs to be at 155. Give Conor Ferg/Lee winner and if he loses he can fight Nate.

Nate should fight someone in the mean time. He doesn't deserve Conor again ATM imo.
Nate choked out Conor. So, how can you even make your last statement?

UFC resolves around Conor. If it's a good card I'll watch if not I'll probably give it a pass(same for Bisping vs GSP fight).

He definitely seems to be loyal to his crew, but other than that he's out for himself.
A lot of help he's done for the FW and LW divisions after winning the belt.
When he tries to sell a fight, he does it for himself.
Is he donating money to fighters? Is he holding seminars to teach them how to get paid more? You make it sound like he's a Robin Hood or some kind of advocate for MMA fighters outside of his camp.

In reality, he's gotten MUCH more help than he's given (still not sure what he did that wasn't solely for the sake of him and his camp). He's stole his shtick from various sources (most notably Money Mayweather) - even "Who the fuck is this guy?" was a borrowed line. Disregarded titles to chase bigger paydays after being gifted early title shots, and left the title picture to rot.
Charged for an interview (who besides his idiot fans would pay for that? They need to pay to hear him speak?).

This dude is just a money grabber, and if the UFC brass weren't also out for the money grab, he wouldn't have made it to the big paydays unless he swam with all of the sharks.

Interesting read, need to think about it.

Meanwhile - who has he stolen "who the fook is this guy" from?

Back