Conor vs Manny Pacquiao

Why is it funnier than Conor Vs Floyd Mayweather

I would if it ever gets signed, Pacquiao doesnt play around, he fucks people up.

I cringed because it dawned on me. It's meant to be the A side that determines the rules. Conor is the A side in a Pacquiao match. He's way more popular in 2020. Yet Manny has made it about a boxing match and not an MMA match. Then I realised the actual A side is boxing. MMA guys, no matter how popular will happily get minced by boxers in boxing.

I'm actually interested in that but wish Pacquiao was younger because that's the kind of fight I'd like to see years from now. Right now there is a lot for Conor to do in the UFC. Masvidal, Tony, Khabib rematch (possibly Usman). At this particular moment I'd rather Conor stick to MMA.

I'm actually interested in that but wish Pacquiao was younger because that's the kind of fight I'd like to see years from now. Right now there is a lot for Conor to do in the UFC. Masvidal, Tony, Khabib rematch (possibly Usman). At this particular moment I'd rather Conor stick to MMA.
What’d be worse Pacquiao or Canelo

Threads like this should be banned

What’d be worse Pacquiao or Canelo
It might be Pacquiao, he would beat Conor for a few rounds and Conor would end up with a messed up face, Canelo would put him to sleep inside the first 2-4 rounds, he isnt an old (light) 147lbs fighter like Pacquiao, he KO'd a 175lbs champion just recently.

Pretty hard. Floyd has had hand problems since forever. I honestly didn't think he'd stop Conor, I just thought he'd make him look like a total buffoon for 12 rounds.

Pacquiao would go for the kill pretty early and he'd get it too. Conor would be totally out gunned, and Pacquiao wouldn't toy with him until he got tired and then go for it.

Floyd was one thing. Manny is still beating top ranked welterweights in their prime and knocking them down/beating them up in the process. Manny is still a force. I don't know that Floyd could still hang at that level.

Manny is a freak, and Conor would get absolutely destroyed.

It might be Pacquiao, he would beat Conor for a few rounds and Conor would end up with a messed up face, Canelo would put him to sleep inside the first 2-4 rounds, he isnt an old (light) 147lbs fighter like Pacquiao, he KO'd a 175lbs champion just recently.

An old Kovalev that has lost a few steps. He has been heavily criticized for not picking a real fight at 175.

I digress though, Canelo would probably put him out quick. I can't say which would be worse because I think Pacquiao would too. Pacquiao is faster and speed kills. Canelo is fast, but Conor might be as fast or faster. Canelo might be the more prolonged beating simply because he can see the shots coming, but he likely gets butchered by both anyway.

An old Kovalev that has lost a few steps. He has been heavily criticized for not picking a real fight at 175.

I digress though, Canelo would probably put him out quick. I can't say which would be worse because I think Pacquiao would too. Pacquiao is faster and speed kills. Canelo is fast, but Conor might be as fast or faster. Canelo might be the more prolonged beating simply because he can see the shots coming, but he likely gets butchered by both anyway.
Agree, Kovalev was not in his prime shape, but still a 175lbs fighter and i get that Canelo got a LOT of hate for it, in Mexico the Canelo hate is unbelievable btw.

I think Canelo would put him out faster than Paquiao would, under 6 for Canelo for sure, Pacquiao i think it would be a longer beating as he might not have the power to put him out with one punch, but it would be a beating and a stoppage most likely, a Margarito type of beating, the smaller guy just not being powerful enough to put him out with one punch, but still fucks him up badly.

Kov was the #3 ranked LHW on the world. Fuck off with that not a real figh . The only reason he has been heavily criticized is because Canelo is the new Floyd and people will pick apart anything that he does. If GGG took the Kov fight you damn well know everyone would be praising him as a fearless badass

Conor should call out Canelo.

Would make for a great night if they fought.

Conor would sleep well.

jesus christ i would love for conner to fight canelo

Kov was the #3 ranked LHW on the world. Fuck off with that not a real figh . The only reason he has been heavily criticized is because Canelo is the new Floyd and people will pick apart anything that he does. If GGG took the Kov fight you damn well know everyone would be praising him as a fearless badass

Kovalev is old. Everybody knows Canelo didn't fight "Krusher", he just fought Kovalev. 5 years ago? I'd give him all the respect in the world. He was only #3 because 175 is pretty weak right now...that and politics. Boxers get ranked based on drawing power/connections all the time. He could've taken a tougher fight, but he saw an old Kovalev with a belt, and took his opportunity. Kovalev ranked #3 doesn't mean he was actually #3. If you've followed boxing for any real length of time you'd know that.

I'd say the same thing about GGG. GGG has lost a few steps too. If he fights Canelo like they're talking about, I think he takes a beating and maybe even gets ko'd. GGG was slipping before he ever fought Canelo.

Agree, Kovalev was not in his prime shape, but still a 175lbs fighter and i get that Canelo got a LOT of hate for it, in Mexico the Canelo hate is unbelievable btw.

I think Canelo would put him out faster than Paquiao would, under 6 for Canelo for sure, Pacquiao i think it would be a longer beating as he might not have the power to put him out with one punch, but it would be a beating and a stoppage most likely, a Margarito type of beating, the smaller guy just not being powerful enough to put him out with one punch, but still fucks him up badly.

You might be right. Hopefully we don't find out and they quit all this freakshow bullshit. Pacquiao just punches from weird angles and catches seasoned pro boxers and sits them on their ass because they don't see it coming. Canelo counters well, but he doesn't punch from different angles as well as Pac. You might be right though. Canelo might get him out of there faster.

Again, let's hope we don't find out and Conor just sticks to mma right now.

Enough of beating sloppy grapplers that think they are good strikers (Aldo, Poirier, Álvarez etc...). UFC and Glory should do a Dynamite! card and put in the main event Mcgregor vs Cedric Doumbé under Kickboxing rules.

Is time for Mcgregor to confront elite strikers for real.

DSC_6107.jpg

Doumbé is like a 170 pounds Adesanya but even better.... MMA "strikers" including Mcgregor have nothing to offer to guys like Doumbé or Marat Grigorian.

Back