Conor vs Cruz, honest opinions

Cruz runs around until Conor gasses, then he takes him down and taps him out

honest opinions

550657.jpg

9.99673/10

Cruz brutally breaks Conor mentally during the world tour... like think also except with tears during the pressers.

Fight starts and the bell rings. Conor comes out super recklessly, picture like aldo. Cruz steps back, cuts the angle and lands the cleanest counter you’ve ever seen. Then Cruz gets beat the fuck up until he’s tkod because mcgregor is a licensed midget killer. And Cruz is a certified midget

It’d be interesting. Cruz just might find a way to win but he would have to be on the move constantly and then would have to try and wrestle once Conor gets tired. Cruz wouldn’t be able to hurt Conor with anything on the feet which would stop Conor from advancing.

Conor starts with a vigorous touchbutt attack and Cruz obliges.

Cruz brutally breaks Conor mentally during the world tour... like think also except with tears during the pressers.

Fight starts and the bell rings. Conor comes out super recklessly, picture like aldo. Cruz steps back, cuts the angle and lands the cleanest counter you’ve ever seen. Then Cruz gets beat the fuck up until he’s tkod because mcgregor is a licensed midget killer. And Cruz is a certified midget

I mean...Cruz isn't that small. Conor's got an inch of height on him, four inches of reach, and is naturally the thicker man, but it's not like Cruz is DJ lol.

But, yeah, you're probably right lol. Conor has a knack for whooping on smaller guys almost effortlessly.

The only hope Cruz really has is to win a decision. But if were talking about prime Cruz he definitely has a chance. Conor takes it but Dom puts up a fight.

In primes and similar weight dom would dance dance point his way into easy TDs and win rounds as long as he wants, Conor would stuck in that hesitant over thinking that let khabib land on him

I mean...Cruz isn't that small. Conor's got an inch of height on him, four inches of reach, and is naturally the thicker man, but it's not like Cruz is DJ lol.

But, yeah, you're probably right lol. Conor has a knack for whooping on smaller guys almost effortlessly.

I’ve always found it hard to like Conor, reminds me of my dad throwing combos at me and my siblings

Back