Conor vs Cowboy was not a fix.

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Legit victory for Conor, but man, Cerrone was so fucking unmotivated to win the biggest fight of his life, it looked bizarre...
It was really pathetic to watch him suck Conor's dick in the buildup and then it was even more pathetic to watch him perform in the fight. Cowboy was basically waiting to get KO'd and go back home to enjoy that red panty night.

Even pro fighters are saying it's suspect, I'll side with them.

Ya just have to let dumb people be dumb. It's their life, their choice.

When pro's come out and say its suspect, then its suspect.

Even though the shoulder strikes broke his nose and gave him a black eye, it’s impossible they hurt him. Same with the headkick and knee and ground and pound.

Some people just see what they want to see, in this case they want their belief that Conor sucks reaffirmed.

There is nothing that will take the spotlight away from that being the GOAT fix in the UFC. Mods wont ban for that because they have been watching for years and know it themselves.

whatever makes u feel better fanboy :D

Legit victory for Conor, but man, Cerrone was so fucking unmotivated to win the biggest fight of his life, it looked bizarre...
It was really pathetic to watch him suck Conor's dick in the buildup and then it was even more pathetic to watch him perform in the fight. Cowboy was basically waiting to get KO'd and go back home to enjoy that red panty night.

Proof? Lol

I think the 'fix' people are ridiculous...but Cerrone's reactions (i.e. lack thereof) were very surprising.

AliveNaturalJenny-size_restricted.gif

conor is beating dudes with his shoulders ffs. how impressive is that shite?

Conor clearly broke Cowboy's nose early in the fight, I think that really took Cowboy out of it. Once Conor hit that head kick Cowboy was done.

Even though the shoulder strikes broke his nose and gave him a black eye, it’s impossible they hurt him. Same with the headkick and knee and ground and pound.

Some people just see what they want to see, in this case they want their belief that Conor sucks reaffirmed.

it was all photoshopped. deep faked. rehearsed. Cerrone trained MMA for 20 years to rehearse a fixed fight and get battered in front of his family and the world.

#sherdoglogic

Cerrone is done and on top of that crumbled under the bright lights as he always does.

I don't know why people are so surprised/disappointed with Cerrone's performance, he always loses big fights like this lol.

Gets rocked badly, covers up, and basically waits for the ref to stop the fight.

It's not that the fight was fixed - Cerrone is literally just a perfect matchup for Conor. No head movement, suspect chin, mediocre boxing, weak to pressure fighters...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back