Conor vs Cerrone: biggest draw.

Echo_Bliss

WHAT?!
@Green
Reaction score
Following UFC 246, Robert Iger states "We've been especially happy with a number of partnerships, particularly with the UFC and the recent McGregor-Cerrone fight brought in about 1 million pay-per-view purchases and 0.5 million new subscribers." which speaks well of getting more than a million subscribers on ESPN+.

Conor McGregor, love or hate him, overrated or not, is still a top draw.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/sports/cowboy-vs-mcgregor.html

You sound like that woman that boasts of how much money her husband makes. Except in this case, Mcgregor does not bang you.

Connor is the top draw everyone here knows that they might not want to admit it but in reality it’s not even close.

Connor is the top draw everyone here knows that they might not want to admit it but in reality it’s not even close.
I dont think anyone has a problem admitting he's the top draw. The problems comes when his sycophants equate that to being "best fighter", those people are the ones living in a distorted reality

What happened to 2.5 million PPVs that Meltzer claimed? Was pretty goddamn far off the mark on that one. We already knew Conor draws the most, but my God who are the people that actually paid for that card?

you act like we didn't know this, even his bitter haters know it.

Sky is blue. More news with Joan at 10
It's actually not. That's our perception of the sky due to the reflection of the oceans.
Also, water isn't wet, it just makes other surfaces wet.
You sound like that woman that boasts of how much money her husband makes. Except in this case, Mcgregor does not bang you.
No, not really. You sound like a moron. I am simply glad the PPV was a success and that Conor can still draw. Why's it wrong to be glad someone drew big ratings? Is it wrong to enjoy a big arena vibe?
you act like we didn't know this, even his bitter haters know it.
I am glad Conor can still draw, and that the event was a success. Hopefully this will cause ESPN to keep UFC around. That's the real news to me, is that even with his fall from grace, he can still draw in such a way that ESPN+ gained subscribers.

What happened to 2.5 million PPVs that Meltzer claimed? Was pretty goddamn far off the mark on that one. We already knew Conor draws the most, but my God who are the people that actually paid for that card?

I thought that blight of a human contained himself to 'rasslin. What a pest.

hes White and irish… hasnt fought for at least 20 months … so im not shooked.

Back