giphy.gif

ContentPeacefulAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Aldo's body punch was clean af...
227_Jose_Aldo_x_Jeremy_Stephens.jpg

Opened up a vaginal tear in his gut... lol

Last edited:
Aldo should have thrown more body shots during the 13 seconds

A good body shot is so satisfying.

They are both great strikers. Aldo more offensive, Conor more counter (although aldon is also great at counters). Overall, I think Aldo is better, but that doesn’t mean a man can’t get caught.

So a sparring footage versus a fight footage. I get that you don’t like Conor but why are you reaching so much?

So a sparring footage versus a fight footage. I get that you don’t like Conor but why are you reaching so much?
McGregor tried his best against Heerden but got lit up was real fight as well.

Conor's just emulating Malignaggi's power to his sparring partner.

Aldo has always had a very powerful left hook, to the body and to the head.

aldo%2Bkd.gif

I think training with Robert and Mikey Garcia has made it even better.

Aldo should have had an immediate rematch. Why he didn't has always baffled me.

Connor threw the perfect punch in that fight, can't take anything away from him there, but it's highly unlikely the result would be the same in another fight. Always felt cheated of a potentially great fight, but goddamn that was a perfect punch.

Aldo should have had an immediate rematch. Why he didn't has always baffled me.

Connor threw the perfect punch in that fight, can't take anything away from him there, but it's highly unlikely the result would be the same in another fight. Always felt cheated of a potentially great fight, but goddamn that was a perfect punch.
I think he was offered a short notice rematch but he turned it down. Can't blame Conor for ducking the rematch

Aldo was destroyed by Conor. Hell, he was destroyed by the guy Conor destroyed too, twice. There's levels to this.

They are both great strikers. Aldo more offensive, Conor more counter (although aldon is also great at counters). Overall, I think Aldo is better, but that doesn’t mean a man can’t get caught.
Aldo has problems with those huge weight cutter who cut so much weight that they would eventually move up when getting older. That's why I think Brian would beat him

Aldo was screwed over by not getting an immediate rematch...Having said that, both are great strikers

Aldo has problems with those huge weight cutter who cut so much weight that they would eventually move up when getting older. That's why I think Brian would beat him
Unfortunately I agree. I think Aldo would’ve moved to BW a few years ago were it not for Barao but now the chance has left. Now his only hope for two divisions is Khabib winning and stuffing all that mans TDs

Edit: which is WAY easier said that done.

Back