Conor uses Jeet Kune Do...

Doctor Dark

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm convinced McGregor practices Jeet Kune Do but has never cited it in his interviews. Just watching clips of Bruce Lee and instantly recognised the kicks/stance... This is crazy..! Conor the Dragon McGregor!

The art of fighting...without fighting.

I'm convinced McGregor practices Jeet Kune Do but has never cited it in his interviews. Just watching clips of Bruce Lee and instantly recognised the kicks/stance... This is crazy..! Conor the Dragon McGregor!
i noticed it too, he's too precise to be defeated that's why he ain't gonna lose ever again

Just no. Jeet Kune Do is not a specific style.

No, Conor's stance is a Karate stance + movement, which is why you probably think it's JKD, but Conor is like the ghetto version of JKD w/o training in JKD. But Conor looks as stiff as a board compared to Lee, but he'd pass for JKD vs. a basic guy doing JKD.

Whatever it is it's working, IMO he is the slickest striker in the UFC.

You're on a roll with using the word 'precise' today, aren't ya?
after conor KO'S RDA, RDA will kneel before him take his left hand in his hands and kiss it then say "forgive me my lord" !

When Conor starts doing this, I'll be suspicious..

tumblr_ly12zdQukf1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Another shit Conor thread that didn't need to exist, Christ almighty, you Conorheads. Is there any fundamental difference between you guys and the teenaged girls who adore Justin Bieber?

"Oh, I love the way he looks in those pants! And the wing tips, OMG. A new tattoo! I'd so pick his beard for him."

Last edited:
I got into a big confrontation with a JKD guy once. I told a student of his that what I was teaching was in the spirit of what Bruce Lee taught, basically, "Use what is useful and discard what isn't."
Next thing I know, the guy shows up with his students and gets in my face.
He wants to see my JKD credentials.
I told him to get lost or I'd send him to the hospital.
It was like some stupid Kung Fu movie.
He left without incident.

Don't think.....just feeeel....Never take your eyes off your opponent, not even when you bowww.

One of the basic rules of jeet kune do is to have your most powerfull hand in front of you ( opposite stance) which he obivously doesn't have. So he might have seen some Bruce lee movies but I don't think that he practices jeet kune do.

its like a finger pointing to the moon.....*WHAP!* dont stare at the finger...or you will miss alllllll that heavenly glory...

conor very often has quoted Bruce lee. It's obvious he admired him and has taken great influence from him. As has most people in any form of martial arts.

Typical lame Conor fan boy thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back