Conor: UFC is Jock Strap Sniffer Championship

Money.. UFC let him box for 100 Mil.. Conor has been fucked in the head ever since..

I love it. He's a joke. Watching him become the turd that he is now has been so satisfying.

prpr12.png

Last edited:
He won't fight more but want still relevant, yet he retired in a bad way, humiliated, he must accept what happened..

Same guy. People finally seeing him without the blinders.

He got the money and belts he always dreamed of. The hunger is gone.

Glad I can say I got to experience "hungry Conor" while it lasted.

He truly was special.

Sorry but I'm not even so sure looking back at it. Israel's run is WAY more impressive than Conor's, considering who he's fought. Conor's most impressive win is a flash KO over Aldo. We never even got to see how the real fight would play out.

Must be hard to sleep knowing the guy he despises in Khabib has taken everything away from him. I have started to feel kind of sorry for the guy, I can't imagine what it must be like to have a fall from grace like that. It will be a really sad story if he ends up in prison for a long time which is a very real possibility.

Sorry but I'm not even so sure looking back at it. Israel's run is WAY more impressive than Conor's, considering who he's fought. Conor's most impressive win is a flash KO over Aldo. We never even got to see how the real fight would play out.
Israel is a beast and what's he's achieved so fast is amazing. But Conor's run was much more than what he did in the cage.

He's the biggest star this sport has ever seen. Conor fights were an event and each one of his fights felt like it. People that didn't even watch MMA would bring up Conor to me.

His ability to talk, charisma, and deliver on predictions was something truly special. Dude was polarizing.

Good times.

TRUTH. The vast majority will never except it though, there values are already so integrated into society. It gets worse every year. Luceferins doing everything they can to serve Satan and bring about a one world government. How long do you think they've been in power 100 years, maybe 1000. Have faith though, Christ will set it right at the appointed time. We should try and only worry about the things we can control.

Oh and to keep things ufc related, I bet they cave and give conor the Frankie fight by early next year. Although I'd prefer a fight with gaethje or a rematch with dustin.
Since pythagoras he founded the masons and well actually im not getting banned for mentioning who is running the show but we know their star is the star of remphan and they control 90% of media and make up only 2% of the population but that is a story for another day.

And yes christ will return and end this madness and i hope many convert before its too late because they are turning away from the truth for fables. God bless you sir.

And back to mma i agree they do conor/edgar amd conor smokes him in 1 or 2 rds i would much rather see the justin fight aswell because we are guareented a knockout either way someones sleeps in that fight.

TRUTH. The vast majority will never except it though, there values are already so integrated into society. It gets worse every year. Luceferins doing everything they can to serve Satan and bring about a one world government. How long do you think they've been in power 100 years, maybe 1000. Have faith though, Christ will set it right at the appointed time. We should try and only worry about the things we can control.

Oh and to keep things ufc related, I bet they cave and give conor the Frankie fight by early next year. Although I'd prefer a fight with gaethje or a rematch with dustin.
<{blankeye}>

Wtf! Lol

He is right, you should repent and come to christ. The world is turning into modern day babylon.

There are a trillion galaxies in the universe

Our sun is less than one grain of sand in the universe?

What makes Earth so special?

Also the bible was wrote by men, how do we know it's not just fiction?

Makes sense.

Conor is, after all, a dual weight-class jock strap sniffer champ-champ.

There are a trillion galaxies in the universe

Our sun is less than one grain of sand in the universe?

What makes Earth so special?

Also the bible was wrote by men, how do we know it's not just fiction?
Is there really a trillion galaxies?

Its 1.. really? just a grain of sand? Have you ever looked at stars before? Watch amateur footage and you may change your mind they arent light years away either. Do you know who came up with the big bang theory? The jesuit priest georges lemaître a catholic priest not a scientit but a priest.. but they practice paganism and always have they also have the worlds largest telescope and its names lucifer how strange huh.. nowi can go on how they all worship satan and the star of remphan "its on the popes hat" but i think you get my point and will probably just laugh it off as non sense but i hope you realize the people running the world are satanist and you should come to christ before its too late.

Earth and everything here is for you so enjoy it. we are like a myst only here for a short time.

The bible written by god through the hand of man. These men had interactions with jesus and yahweh himself.

Last edited:
Is there really a trillion galaxies?

Its 1 really just a grain of sand? Have you ever looked at stars before? Watch amateur footage and you may change your mind they arent light years away either. Do you know who came up with the big bang theory? The jesuit priest georges lemaître a catholic priest not a scientit but a priest.. but they practice paganism and always have they also have the worlds largest telescope and its names lucifer how strange huh.. nowi can go on how they all worship satan and the star of remphan "its on the popes hat" but i think you get my point and will probably just laugh it off as non sense but i hope you realize the people running the world are satanist and you should come to christ before its too late.

Earth and everything here is for you so enjoy it. we are like a myst only here for a short time.

The bible written by god through the hand of man. These men had interactions with jesus and yahweh himself.

I don't laugh at anybody religious views and absolutely love debating theology

Back