Conor Training partner turns on him!

He should be happy Conor allowed him to train with him, he changed his bum life. @McgreGOATsLeft

shots fired! Conor's boxing partner says Conor edited sparring video unfairly. Asks Conor how he can sleep w himself at night!? Wow. I wonder if Conor is just treating these people like expendable training equipment

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...mmed-former-boxing-8351693.amp?client=safari#
Looks to me like he is pissed about more stuff than Conor's video edit
groundhog-day-bill-murray-smashes-alarm-clock.gif

Changed his bum life. Another smuck gets his word heard off Conor's name

I don't think homie understands marketing.
I don't watch much boxing, so I have never heard of this guy until I saw this story. I think he understands marketing just fine. He'll probably pop up in an instagram picture with Nate next.

Shots fired lol.

I don't watch much boxing, so I have never heard of this guy until I saw this story. I think he understands marketing just fine. He'll probably pop up in an instagram picture with Nate next.

I watch a lot of boxing and follow it as closely as I do MMA, if not more. I've never heard of Chris Van heerdan. He is a nobody who should be grateful he was given some much needed exposure in a tough market.

Nate's already commented on it. He seems to think the boxer's a bit of a dick.

Conor is the real snake in the grass. I guess all that touch dick in the park made him start thinking about snakes.

I watch a lot of boxing and follow it as closely as I do MMA, if not more. I've never heard of Chris Van heerdan. He is a nobody who should be grateful he was given some much needed exposure in a tough market.

Please excuse me if I find it hilarious that a random on an obscure website is calling someone a nobody.

shots fired! Conor's boxing partner says Conor edited sparring video unfairly. Asks Conor how he can sleep w himself at night!? Wow. I wonder if Conor is just treating these people like expendable training equipment

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...mmed-former-boxing-8351693.amp?client=safari#
Looks to me like he is pissed about more stuff than Conor's video edit

Like what stuff ? I don't see that implied and Im not a Conor nuthugger, seems like a prideful boxer being upset at portrayed as losing.

IDC rlly care that he edited the video favorably... of course the boxer beats him at boxing and the he's the best is Conor whole shtick. I'd be upset if I were the boxer too but that's Conor's act.

But it's admirable he's been training boxing w legit guys for months. Good for him on chaning his was and camp. I thought he just brought these guys in for a week or two.

Although IDK if he can catch up to Nates years of clean boxing in few months but well see.

I'm sure he is grateful. But if you've never heard of him, you can't possibly be that much of a boxing aficionado. A quick google search shows him at a 23-2-1 record, and he's won IBO and IBF welterweight titles. I know there's a million fucking title holders in boxing, but this dude seems to be doing alright for himself. I do admit though, this one tweet is probably the thing that he is now most famous for.

What the fuck ever happened to "bringing people in from the outside shows weakness" Conor has tried to bring in every one and there mother for this camp. Nate has broken him mentally and now he's trying to make himself look better by editing training videos favorably for himself. The guy is as panicked as he was when he dove for Nates legs just before being tapped out.

He already apologized for the tweet and has been praising Mgregor since. Probably doesn't want the unedited vid released either

Back