Conor the greatest fisherman

I love air drowning and wasting fish as a hobby. I also clean and eat them but I don’t believe in catch and release they mostly die anyways. so after you catch the fish letting it bake in the sun is as good as it gets. IMO.

This is why Conor’s not winning fights. He’s out here fishing out of yachts.

hahahahaahaha bitter losers on sherdog cant take a joke

From his nickname, I'm guessing Spencer "the king" Fisher is likely the #1 P4P GOAT MMA fisherman, no?

McGregor is always fishing on Twitter to steal someone else's thunder every event

McGregor is always fishing on Twitter to steal someone else's thunder every event

I dont think he always does it on purpose. Seems like he enjoys the fights and gets caught up in them. Hes also probably drunk or high when he goes on his rants lol

Mcgregor Cheer point leader is upon us.

Guys, try fishing, I know you never would have ever thought about such a pursuit if not for me, but it’s really really relaxing.

I love air drowning and wasting fish as a hobby. I also clean and eat them but I don’t believe in catch and release they mostly die anyways. so after you catch the fish letting it bake in the sun is as good as it gets. IMO.
Maybe you know nothing of proper catch and release then. I’ve literally caught the same fish after releasing them months or years later

First time I ever thought Conor was a cool guy. He fishes. You can't be a piece of shit and fish.
That’s false. Fisherman get a bad rep for leaving their trash and line all over. As well as mishandling and poaching fish. As a fisherman...I hate a lot of fisherman lol

Back