Media Conor: The fight is off. I'm going to fight someone else on the 10th. Good luck on your old contract

Conor: Im fighting someone else

Conor's calf:
d5361b1a50546570dad4a9eb8b9c64c7_w200.gif

Championship titles

Conor: 2
Dustin: ZERO

Interim belts:
Conor: 1
Dustin 1

They're 1-1. Conor first round KO, Dustin 2nd round KO.
Conor > Dustin
No

Dustin is better than Conor. Prime for prime Dustin is the better fighter. More well rounded, and outclassed Conor.

Conor was dominant beating up midgets in a division he couldn’t make anymore.

Dustin using all the Twitter traffic to sell his hot sauce <Lmaoo>

I mean people already seen that friendly buddy-buddy interactions in the last fight. Would be boring if they do the same thing again. I won't be surprised if by the end of the trilogy, Conor fulfills his promise of giving his donation and both parties move on from this with bags of money. Just a theory, lol.

Too bad he can't fight someone else due to contract to fight being signed already

can't take your marbles and just leave this time fathead

ya dead!

I mean people already seen that friendly buddy-buddy interactions in the last fight. Would be boring if they do the same thing again. I won't be surprised if by the end of the trilogy, Conor fulfills his promise of giving his donation and both parties move on from this with bags of money. Just a theory, lol.
Well see. I think sometimes Conor plays that bad guy a little too well and crosses lines other fighters won’t forgive him for. Like yeah it’s only business until you make it highly personal. There’s some theories that the madi gras tweet about “having your tits out” was a dig at Dustin’s wife... I think that may be one of those things where it would be a line that he shouldn’t cross

Moral standard? Poirier was kinda thuggish in his younger days from what I heard. He fucking dropped out of HS in 9th grade due to causing problems and streetfighting. I'm sure he may have grown up and reformed, and that's great but you don't know that.

It doesn't take a morally great man to set up a foundation and ask for money from others bruh.

At least we know Conor is giving some of his money away to some people.

that's wild Thought he was just the cat kid in school

Kinda lame how dustins links his KO...I mean does he forget the Conor also KO'd him before? I like Dustin but that was stupid lol.

It wasn't stupid one was a few months ago in the current division they both fight at and Conors victory was almost a decade ago at 145 where neither of them could still make weight. Not being bias which fight would you say matters more in regards to where both their careers currently stand? lol

Promotion 101. This is all fake heat to drive PPV buys up. I'm surprised so many of you who have been around this sport so long (Particular in the McGregor era) are still so gullible. The fight will happen, and Conor AND Dustin will be laughing on their way to the bank.

Moral standard? Poirier was kinda thuggish in his younger days from what I heard. He fucking dropped out of HS in 9th grade due to causing problems and streetfighting. I'm sure he may have grown up and reformed, and that's great but you don't know that.

It doesn't take a morally great man to set up a foundation and ask for money from others bruh.

At least we know Conor is giving some of his money away to some people.

HE DIDN'T ASKKKKKKKKK... CONOR OFFEREDDDDDDDDDDD MULTIPLE TIMES. Conor nuthuggers are dumb as fuck lol

Just selling the fight and getting retweets, nothing else. Wake me up on June 10th when he's fighting someone else and I'll believe it lol.

He is referring to Dustin (apparently the only thing he knows of Louisiana), attempting to build interest is this moribund fight that no one wants to see.

Dana got pissed that they were too friendly and forced them to pull an act to build up the fight. More hostility = More $$$ from PPV.

It’s all acting and many of you Shertards are falling for it.

A trilogy fight that not everyone is excited to see needs more backstory and buildup, i guess. Trying to gain attention for this fight anyway they can. Nothing more.

Back