• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Conor teases fights with diaz bros

I guess Conor wants nothing to do with top fighters.

Ok, he’s not the best ever.......

he no where close to the goat. conor falls into the class of really good andcame along at the right time to max of how popuylar he got.

the whole champ champ thing doesnt mean so much when conor had no plans to defend a belt.

Isn’t it time to use the “who the fuck is that guy” gif when referring to Clownshow McGregor now?

Nick vs Conor at MW would be a beautiful spectacle any every MMA fan would watch no doubt.

Yeah but what kind of a dud would Nick be? I say Nick needs to at least pay some dues before he can jump into such a huge spectacle

Colin’s tweets are as relevant as Gianni “The Greek Cuck” at this point.

When it comes to Conor "hinting at" fights these days, it goes in one ear and out the other. I'll believe it when he's in the cage with the door locked behind him.

I guess he would unretire for easy paydays.

Ans it is not fake, he responded this on BTsports twitter.

Sure, why not.

Sounds fun to me, even if it does nothing for the divisions, which may be the best option anyhow.

giphy.gif

Edit: Link for the full event so people stop asking me

This was epic. The commentary was fuckin hilarious!

First he fought Cerrone, then he asked for Anderson and now Nick Diaz? Looks like he’s only interested in fighting older, declining opponents.

he no where close to the goat. conor falls into the class of really good andcame along at the right time to max of how popuylar he got.

the whole champ champ thing doesnt mean so much when conor had no plans to defend a belt.
you can't say he had no plans to defend a belt. he had a career opportunity of a lifetime that he helped create.

News Conor teases fights with diaz bros

Call me when it's done...
tenor.gif

Love to see him try and bang with nick instead..
I dont think hed beat old nick

Back