Conor taking only few months off - not 10 months.

Another McTapper thread?! Fear not, the DAMN GOAT poster, GUERNICA is in the DAMN house!! In my GOAT opinion, I think that leprechaunnor is a DAMN clown and is only trying to keep his name relevant in his hiatus. He's I. No hurry to came back and have to deal with the monsters at 155 or the Aldo rematch. He's gone for now and I say, good riddance!

#GUERNICAbless

He's going to wait until the #1 and #2 contenders fight each other, eliminating a title challenger, and use that as an excuse to fight Nate again....we'll see what happens, for now unless he's fighting Khabib, I really don't give a shit if he comes back, the guy doesn't defend belts.

He's going to wait until the #1 and #2 contenders fight each other, eliminating a title challenger, and use that as an excuse to fight Nate again....we'll see what happens, for now unless he's fighting Khabib, I really don't give a shit if he comes back, the guy doesn't defend belts.
Do you think he's fighting Nate at 170 again?

I think if Bisping beats Yoel, Conor should move up to take the MW belt. And then he should get the winner of Woodley - Wonderboy 2.

Another McTapper thread?! Fear not, the DAMN GOAT poster, GUERNICA is in the DAMN house!! In my GOAT opinion, I think that leprechaunnor is a DAMN clown and is only trying to keep his name relevant in his hiatus. He's I. No hurry to came back and have to deal with the monsters at 155 or the Aldo rematch. He's gone for now and I say, good riddance!

#GUERNICAbless
#Guernicaisabird

#getagirlordude

#GUERNICAbless
This is how your post looks like:

kkldačslMcTapperdsakdj?!!?DAMN fkdlsfGOATdjskajlkajdDAMNclown??!!(insert something about Aldo or DIAZ)dsadjkjkas

Whats up with that hate ppl? Even siding with Floyd these days ffs. Pathetic

I thought we are a MMA Family.
Now you made me cry.

Do you think he's fighting Nate at 170 again?
For some reason, I think he might give Nate a shot at the tittle...lol....I hope he doesn't do that.

...and if he does fight him again, it will be at 155.

#GUERNICAbless

Trying too hard.

#GUERNICAbless

This is sherdog, not the YouTube comments section.

Quit trying so hard.

Why khabib? Tony is more deserving.. has been more active and beaten better challengers recently

Nice pretext to hide from Khabeebs: "I'm only coming back when the UFC wants to discuss my absurd demand"

LOL fuck that clown show - The real contenders are going to fight and Conor's LW belt will eventually turn to paper, just like his FW belt did.

Back