Conor should fight the BMF champ...

Conor got DQ’d by an old man in a pub who took his left hand shot lmao.

Conor is disqualified from any BMF title, real bad mofo's don't beat on old people...

No he should not,plain and simple.He should just stay off of social media and accept his irrelevance.Then again so should his fans.

Conor vs Diaz III or Conor vs Masvidal, do it at 170

Both big fights for the BMF title and definitely winnable fights for Conor, imagine Conor being the BMF champ?
Bmf is a fun title but I honestly don’t want to see it anymore after the diaz masvidal fight. Speaking of Conor, y would Conor fight for the bmf belt? He’s not even a bmf anymore. He’s a former fighter who is really rich right now. I can tell u literally watched the ufc because of Conor.

Masvidal has tapped before too

but combined theyve tapped twice in 78 fights while Conor has tapped 4 times in 25 fights

Masvidal has never, ever tapped in a professional fight. The two submission losses, he went unconscious.

Masvidal has never, ever tapped in a professional fight. The two submission losses, he went unconscious.

Is there footage of the Rodriguez fight? It's listed as a sub and not technical sub. And I'm looking for actual footage not any wikis or amateur pbps by randoms

Not really a conor fan but come on lol. If he wanted to ko him he would. He barely touched the old dude. More like a little hespect my shitty whiskey smack

Hespeck my whiskey smack before being manhandled out of the bar like a helpless child

Is there footage of the Rodriguez fight? It's listed as a sub and not technical sub. And I'm looking for actual footage not any wikis or amateur pbps by randoms

I saw a GIF a looonnnggg time ago, I'll see if I can find it for ya.

It would probably take me an eternity to dig it up if it's still even online, but Sherdog actually does have it as a technical submission under both fighters records.

Wonder if they would actually call it a belt defense.

Why does Conor have to seemingly be thrown into everything?

but combined theyve tapped twice in 78 fights while Conor has tapped 4 times in 25 fights

Nate tapped only once to an armbar.

Masvidal never tapped before. Admittedly his arm wasn't put into an armbar. But he didn't tap to chokes twice and he went to sleep both times.
Still, I think he would've tapped to an armbar like Nate.

Besides a few Gracies, I don't think there are many fighters around that won't tap to an armbar and fuck their career.

So technically Diaz and Masvidal were submitted three times and but only one of them tapped one time.

Conor a BMF?
{<huh}

Ah, Baby Mama Fucker.
<BC1>

NINTCHDBPICT000466042824.jpg

Who did Masvidal tap to? I watched him go to sleep against imada in an inverted triangle and some dude guillotined him to sleep.

Connor with another title he may not defend ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back