News Conor sees Israel's silver fox and one-ups him

I am missing something

That’s what this shit is about.

I still don’t get it? Is that the “silver haired” guy you guys are talking about? Bc he doesn’t have silver hair? No, I’m not trolling I really don’t get it. Please don’t hate me sherbros. Help me understand.

YjCjvUh.jpg

Somebody gonna get their feelings hurt...

I still don’t get it? Is that the “silver haired” guy you guys are talking about? Bc he doesn’t have silver hair? No, I’m not trolling I really don’t get it. Please don’t hate me sherbros. Help me understand.

what are you having trouble understanding?

what are you having trouble understanding?

Thanks for your understanding. Okay so I haven’t seen the fight yet and everyone keeps posting this pic of something that happened after the fight with Israel and some guy....

A68AA8A9-59F1-4864-9416-2B3FCF722775.png

That’s literally the pic that shows up. Obviously this pic shows me nothing. One can insinuate that you are saying that Isreal could possibly be homosexual. I get that. But I don’t know with who or why; was there excessive touching/PDA going on? Then this “silver fox” guy is mentioned but I see Connor with a dude but no real context. Is that guy with Connor the silver fox? Silver fox being: “A handsome gray haired man” according to google. But this man pictured has dark hair? Are you saying Isreal is gay with that guy?

Again, I want to be cool and understand, it’s just not adding up. Thanks man.

Thanks for your understanding. Okay so I haven’t seen the fight yet and everyone keeps posting this pic of something that happened after the fight with Israel and some guy....

View attachment 567605

That’s literally the pic that shows up. Obviously this pic shows me nothing. One can insinuate that you are saying that Isreal could possibly be homosexual. I get that. But I don’t know with who or why; was there excessive touching/PDA going on? Then this “silver fox” guy is mentioned but I see Connor with a dude but no real context. Is that guy with Connor the silver fox? Silver fox being: “A handsome gray haired man” according to google. But this man pictured has dark hair? Are you saying Isreal is gay with that guy?

Again, I want to be cool and understand, it’s just not adding up. Thanks man.

oh, you are on a mobile?

yeah dances with a grey haired dapper fellow who then some say goes in for the pash and Izzy avoids it.

If you view on a computer it plays on screen.

I just saw the pic of Conor with what looks like a big YMCA bear type fellow looking coy and thought I'd make an amusing thread about it.

I have no beef with Izzy's ambiguous sexuality, seems like he's having fun.

If I can find that clip in a different format I'll post it for you.

oh, you are on a mobile?

yeah dances with a grey haired dapper fellow who then some say goes in for the pash and Izzy avoids it.

If you view on a computer it plays on screen.

I just saw the pic of Conor with what looks like a big YMCA bear type fellow looking coy and thought I'd make an amusing thread about it.

I have no beef with Izzy's ambiguous sexuality, seems like he's having fun.

If I can find that clip in a different format I'll post it for you.
Thanks man

That’s Hans Molenkamp. He runs monster energy i think. I believe he is a bjj black belt too (might be wrong)

<Dylan>

Back