Sherdog for today:
- Conor's new tattoo
- Ronda
- Fedor pic and Dana White responds
- Sage Northcutt

Is the new Mt. Rushmore of Sherdog nuthuggers

Shogun and Mach 1 fans must step up

Who?

None of those names belong in the same sentence with Fedor.

I swear this place is full of tmz fanboys and zuffa muppets.

Whats the deal with this Northcutt?

19 year old kid who got signed by the UFC, who already has plenty of haters because he is 19 and in the ufc, ripped, looks like a douche and most likely has banged some actress named Bella Thorne. Atleast that is what I got from Sherdog.

19 year old kid who got signed by the UFC, who already has plenty of haters because he is 19 and in the ufc, ripped, looks like a douche and most likely has banged some actress named Bella Thorne. Atleast that is what I got from Sherdog.

you forgot the most important thing

[YT]kMWmA-u3PTQ[/YT]

Sage Northcutt fought in Legacy over the weekend against a retiring veteran with a losing record. Sage looked pretty good in the fight but had to really work against the veteran to get the finish. I wasn't overly impressed with him in this fight. But he is only 19, has plenty of talent, and should develop into a great fighter one day if he isn't thrown to the wolves right away. He also appears to be very marketable as he has a good physique and a pretty face. According to what I saw on the broadcast, he got his call up to the UFC shortly after his fight was over. I would guess that he will get a Reebok deal of his own. I'm interested to see how well he can do in the UFC.

Whats the deal with this Northcutt?

Whats the deal with GSP,Silva,Fedor,Aldo,Jones ?

Lol jk

%50 excited about him
%50 Enjoy seeing people get rustled over unimportant shit like praising Jesus or looking TST or actually looking handsome

Sage Northcutt fought in Legacy over the weekend against a retiring veteran with a losing record. Sage looked pretty good in the fight but had to really work against the veteran to get the finish. I wasn't overly impressed with him in this fight. But he is only 19, has plenty of talent, and should develop into a great fighter one day if he isn't thrown to the wolves right away. He also appears to be very marketable as he has a good physique and a pretty face. According to what I saw on the broadcast, he got his call up to the UFC shortly after his fight was over. I would guess that he will get a Reebok deal of his own. I'm interested to see how well he can do in the UFC.

Great summary.

/thread.

Spot on. Except you left out the part about him already being the greatest fighter ever who will retire an undefeated multi-division champion and that eventually the U.S. will annex Cuba in his honor, making it the 51st state and renaming it Sage's Playground, capital: Badassville.

I thought all the fighters were going to sign with Bellator because of the Reebok deal.

What's going on Sherdog?

Back