Conor reacts to Floyd and Nate's newfound bromance

Everyone said he had no chance vs Nate the 2nd time and that Eddie was a horrible matchup for him. :rolleyes:

Haters will always say that, what do you expect them to say?

Truth is Eddie was a very easy matchup for him. Easiest top 10 LW fight he could have asked for.

For sure, Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, Holloway, Diaz and Alvarez were all gimmes :) Certainly not on Jouban's level.

6 top 5 fighters, 3 champs

But they are easy fights.

Well, at least Conor made it look easy against all of them but Nate.

that's not even that funny lol, that gif of him laughing has been done to death since after the Poirier fight. #shitsweak

Conor ducked Aldo and got stripped of the title because of it. He needs to stop embarassing himself

that's not even that funny lol, that gif of him laughing has been done to death since after the Poirier fight. #shitsweak

Conor ducked Aldo and got stripped of the title because of it. He needs to stop embarassing himself

bitterness_by_fincher7-daqjfl1.jpg

Do you honestly think he beats Floyd, Khabib or Tony?

He prolly would lose a third nate too. I don't even dislike Conor just calling it like it is

Yeah I think he beats Khabib and Tony. Obviously not Floyd, but that's beyond obvious.

Khabib's standup is just too horrible. He made Michael fucking Johnson look like Sugar Ray Leonard standing. And the fight starts standing. My guess is Conor busts him up so badly on the feet, it never even gets to the ground.

And Tony? He's a good fighter, but I still don't see him beating Conor. Conor's boxing is way better, and I think he'll be able to keep the fight standing. If Tony tries that absurd turning around slowly salsa shit he tried against RDA, he'll get KTFO.

Haters will always say that, what do you expect them to say?

Truth is Eddie was a very easy matchup for him. Easiest top 10 LW fight he could have asked for.
i think we can all agree eddie was an easier match up than RDA. i still think conor would have finished Rafael but wouldve been a better fight atleast

i think we can all agree eddie was an easier match up than RDA. i still think conor would have finished Rafael but wouldve been a better fight atleast

He very well could have, but at least RDA would've possibly answered questions that still remain unanswered by McGregor.

Like how does he respond to heavy leg/body kicks, and how does he do against a BJJ black belt with better pressure and possibly better wrestling than Alvarez.

He prolly would lose a third nate too. I don't even dislike Conor just calling it like it is
Completely destroys ferguson. Khabib im not sure and floyd obviously not. But ferguson will get brutally knocked out.

He very well could have, but at least RDA would've possibly answered questions that still remain unanswered by McGregor.

Like how does he respond to heavy leg/body kicks, and how does he do against a BJJ black belt with better pressure and possibly better wrestling than Alvarez.
<mma4>

I think he'll have trouble with Tony but Khabib can be hit, Michael Johnson could have wiped the mat with Khabib but doesnt hit hard enough to put him away and Floyd in an MMA environment gets wrecked by nearly everyone and Conor has a better chance to tag Floyd in a boxing match than Floyd in mma.
LMAO {<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

wtf, can you imagine walking into your friends room and seeing him Photoshop two guys like that.

yeah yeah, sure thing buddy, you're his biggest fan that has him down to lose to everyone...

Back