Media Conor post fight interview reached 10 mil views in 17 hours and trending number 1 on YouTube

Screenshot_20200120-024022.png

<Lmaoo>

The small victory of YouTube views..

Conor doesn't even have the will cut off your head if you don't watch it viewership either.

Who’s cousin and brother left with black eyes?

Who gives a fuck about cousins and brothers? Khabib and Conor fought 1 on 1 in the cage and Khabib whipped his ass.

And that wasn't Khabib's brother it was his cousin. And the punch that marked him up was a blind side cheap shot by McGregor.

You got to understand that everybody wants to fight Conor for payday and if they win they bounce of Conor's glory! It happened with Khabib and he's now big star because of Conor. He will never be A side against him. I think that he's afraid to fight again against Conor because if he loses than he will lose that status. Conor with a losses was the biggest star. As he said many people thinks that he's a toast but still he's the bread!

Khabib can win against Conor but he didn't go on world tour for 2 years around the world and promote himself. He doesn't fight attractive like Conor with KOs, he doesn't have X factor at all. He's big star because of Conor and specially in muslim countries but Conor is big star everywhere. There is difference and you could felt it when Conor won versus Cowboy. Now, UFC has again new energy and that's his energy! Conor is bigger than MMA as a sport. That's the fact!

Ofc he is the biggest name, he is very popular specially amongst casuals. Does that matter from a competitive standpoint? No. Khabib and Tony fuck him up bad and Gaethje would be a 50/50 fight.
At welterweight he wouldn't even get past any top 5.
"But mUh youtube viEws and 80 miLlion doLLAH"

Throwing "specially amongst casuals" in there is just like saying "hey, I don't like Conor durp durp."

He is "specially" popular to everyone, everywhere, on this great big Earth.

Just the way it is chief.

giphy.gif

Conor will always be over shadowed by what happened in October 2018

That throw is so slow and telegraphed.

I’m not a Conor fan but it he remains respectful to most, like he was all this week I’m cool with him. He is entertaining but his fans are loud and annoying

He is indeed the Biggest name in combat sport.

Seems to be, if you're not including retired guys like Mike Tyson or dead ones like Muhammad Ali.

On the other hand, out of just about 8 billion people, 4.5 billion of which have Internet access (Google for this), 10 millions views is very small (0.2%). More than anything else, that shows just how tiny a sport MMA is. Its pretty discouraging actually. No one really believed Dana when he said MMA was going to be the biggest sport in the world, but over a billion watched the last FIFA world cup, its crazy just how much smaller even the most popular MMA fighter is than soccer.

Or compare it to a top Youtube trend like say Gangnam style which got billions of hits. MMA is very, very niche.

More people watched and cheered when Khabib choked him out than his interview!

Back