Conor opens as -320 favourite

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He was originally at -280. Nate opened up at +220 and now he's +260.

Pretty bad odds but there's always the KO prop bet.

Over 2.5 rounds @ +155 is a pretty decent bet since Nate's tough to finish.

Last edited:
Easy win for Conor. Nate doesn't have the wrasslin to beat Conor. Conor TKO rd 2.

Not me. Got a mortgage to pay and a wife to keep happy.

Shit. Only reason I still have my wife is cuz she hasn't met Luke Rockhold yet so I ain't trying to risk that mortgage.

Odds will rebound when they get a few solid days of bets on nate, then they will spread again prefight

He was originally at -280. Nate opened up at +220 and now he's +260.

Pretty bad odds but there's always the KO prop bet.

Over 2.5 rounds @ +155 is a pretty decent bet since Nate's tough to finish.
It's a very good bet. Rory didn't finish Nate. Conor doesn't have a takedown threat. If the short notice has no impact [And it probably will since Conor has a tricky style - I.E No chance to game plan], you would think it goes the distance. In fact, going the distance should almost be a lock.

It's a very good bet. Rory didn't finish Nate. Conor doesn't have a takedown threat. If the short notice has no impact [And it probably will since Conor has a tricky style - I.E No chance to game plan], you would think it goes the distance. In fact, going the distance should almost be a lock.

The odds on that are probably going to be huge. Post the bet slip if you end up making it. :)

Silva by decision against Nick was +423.

I sure hope so. :D

Surprisingly 40% of the sherdoggers picked Nate to beat Conor.

Stylistically I believe it's a competitive fight.

Problem is most fight picks are based on their most recent memory of the said fighter, and in this case, it is nate decisively beating johnson.

Chances are we won't be seeing that same nate Diaz this fight.

The odds on that are probably going to be huge. Post the bet slip if you end up making it. :)

Silva by decision against Nick was +423.
Shit! It's huge. Conor via decision is paying $9.50. So I think that's +950 for the American market. Will be betting for sure. Not big though. Maybe $20.

Back