Rumored Conor only speaks on Masvidal’s name in private with Dana

WW, anyway cowboy is no smaller than Mas and bounced out of the devision after some early success.

This is Coners 3rd fight at WW in his last 5 fights he has more WW fights in the UFC than LW. Size is no excuse here
Having a WW fight and fighting a WW isn't the same thing. Nate Diaz is a LW and Ceronne is a LW. Not cutting weight didn't make the LW fight between KJ Noons and Sam Stout a true WW fight. Technically it was changed to a WW fight but that just eliminated the dehydration. Noons nor Stout are WWs and neither is Nate, Ceronne or Conor.

Conor talking all the shit he does should fight anyone anytime blah blah blah like he says but he doesn't. I don't want or expect him to fight WWs. Personally I would like to see him pick a division and fight in it consistently. I sure as hell don't want to see him holding up a third division.

Having a WW fight and fighting a WW isn't the same thing. Nate Diaz is a LW and Ceronne is a LW. Not cutting weight didn't make the LW fight between KJ Noons and Sam Stout a true WW fight. Technically it was changed to a WW fight but that just eliminated the dehydration. Noons nor Stout are WWs and neither is Nate, Ceronne or Conor.

Conor talking all the shit he does should fight anyone anytime blah blah blah like he says but he doesn't. I don't want or expect him to fight WWs. Personally I would like to see him pick a division and fight in it consistently. I sure as hell don't want to see him holding up a third division.
Is Mas a true WW? because he fits the description of every example your using.

There is no arguement that Mas is to big For Coner if hes more than happy to fight Cowboy and Nate.

Is Mas a true WW? because he fits the description of every example your using.

There is no arguement that Mas is to big For Coner if hes more than happy to fight Cowboy and Nate.
No Mas is too good for Conor. Conor fought Nate because he had the WW excuse for the loss (3 x his size) and that is why he demanded the rematch be at WW. Same reason Ceronne fight is at WW. Conor doesn't want to cut the weight? That's BS Conor wants the excuse of fighting the bigger man if he loses.

Frankly Conor is irrelevant to competitive MMA. He is only looking for spectacle fights that pay him. So long as he isn't booked for title fights IDGAF but we all know if he beats Ceronne he will want to fight Khabib again or Masvidal. Frankly I am surprised he doesn't insist DW book Mas for the WW shot against Usman Colby winner so he can have a title shot vs Masvidal.

No Mas is too good for Conor. Conor fought Nate because he had the WW excuse for the loss (3 x his size) and that is why he demanded the rematch be at WW. Same reason Ceronne fight is at WW. Conor doesn't want to cut the weight? That's BS Conor wants the excuse of fighting the bigger man if he loses.

Frankly Conor is irrelevant to competitive MMA. He is only looking for spectacle fights that pay him. So long as he isn't booked for title fights IDGAF but we all know if he beats Ceronne he will want to fight Khabib again or Masvidal. Frankly I am surprised he doesn't insist DW book Mas for the WW shot against Usman Colby winner so he can have a title shot vs Masvidal.
I agree with everything thing you stated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back