Conor on SNL?

If there should be any fighter hosting that show, it should be Rampage

cringe.

also current SNL isn't funny anymore, and that one was extra unfunny.

Lamas does a way better impression. These comedian stand out to people with no good sense of humor.

Imagine a Diaz opening snl, I speak decent Diaz and have no idea what they're talking about half the time.

I'm an SNL defender but that skit was bad, actually not the skit, the impression of Conor was just lame. I mean this is a guy who is always funny and has great one liners and they did nothing to capture that. I even went online after to see if there was a relationship between Lorne Michaels and WMA/IMG as to try and explain why they targeted him as so lame but I found nothing...Yet

Athletes mostly suck on SNL, not all can be natural and great like Gretzky was in Waikiki hockey. But he is the great one.

I'm an SNL defender but that skit was bad, actually not the skit, the impression of Conor was just lame. I mean this is a guy who is always funny and has great one liners and they did nothing to capture that. I even went online after to see if there was a relationship between Lorne Michaels and WMA/IMG as to try and explain why they targeted him as so lame but I found nothing...Yet
Ew, you did research to find out the motivation for a comedy show to parody someone instead of trying to be flattering? It would have been better if they had him tapping the buzzer over and over.

i thought it was funny and im a conor fan. Its just comedy. people take it too seriously.

the "science project" skit was funny

Back