*Conor nuthuggers rooting for Nate or Pettis?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Eventhough Nate bitch slapped and made Conor quit, pretty sure most if McGregor nuthuggers will be rooting for Nate so their beloved idol's récord seem more impressive. They won't want a former BW to beat the WW that beat their god.

Btw, WAR PETTIS!!!

Nate

It makes their man’s victory over Nate mean more

Up until that point Nate’s biggest win in the UFC was a 29-28 decision over Michael Johnson

Nate. Makes Conor look better.
Also Nate’s biggest win is probably Cowboy or Maynard.

Well if Pettis wins it devalues McGregor. So it’s pretty obvious who those losers want to win. Pretty redundant question on the whole.

With a win all of sudden McGregor vs Nate lll becomes relevant. LOL... As of that fight could ever be truly relevant.

I'll root for Diaz even though I dont want the trilogy.

Why do people that dislike Conor constantly talk about him?

To start a thread like this, based on some BS MMA math....man, pathetic.

209! Dick head!

I'm a big Conor Fan. I also like Nate and Pettis (it isn't mutually exclusive in the fight game). They are 2 of my Favourite fighters. I Don't mind who wins.

People like ts are just as annoying as McG fanboys. Making Nate vs Pettis about McG, a guy who doesn’t fight anymore, is pretty fucked up.

I'm a conor fan, im rooting for both but more Pettis because he deserves it more.

Conor has nothing to do with who I pick in this fight because Conor doesn't live in my head 24/7 like he does you haters. Conor haters can't even decide who to root for before getting counsel from conors voice in their head first.

Sad. Conor bless

Nate winning keeps the Nate vs Conor 3 alive.

Pettis winning could open a possibility for Pettis vs Conor, if Pettis manages to create enough buzz with his win. KOing Nate standing would be huge.

Nate winning is better for Conor fans.

Although I think Pettis wins. Is this taking place at 155 or 170 by the way?

Fan of both but rooting for Pettis. That guy still can be a champ. Showtime is one of the most exciting fighters that ever lived.

I think Nate as he beat Conor, so that will make Conor look better, but also people forget that Conor and Nate are very similar, they had over lapping fan bases, and that is why Nate got the red panty night above every body. People used to call Conor and Irish Diaz with kicks. It is rare to see high level boxing in MMA and even tho Nick compliments no one on MMA, he complimented Masvidal and McGregor.

Nate winning is better for Conor fans.

Although I think Pettis wins. Is this taking place at 155 or 170 by the way?
170. This is why I can see Nate in a 5'er at 170 pulling it off. Pettis grows weary every fight, BARELY -and I mean just BARELY - pulled it off with a Hail Mary vs Wonderboy, and Nate has a better chin and much better boxing. I can see the fight going like Tony vs Showtime, in that Pettis lands, sticks and moves then he starts gassing and gets overwhelmed by pressure.

The real question is: what Nate shows up? The half hearted weight missing goon, or the in shape killer that mowed thru MJ? Nate is no fucking joke when he comes to scrap, and yes, a very big boy.

Another Conor hate thread targeted towards his fans. If the hate threads stopped, Conor would hardly be mentioned around here anymore.

This has to be in the running for worst thread..

What result will the fucking fan base of a totally unrelated fighter hope for in a match not involving said fighter..

Who's the obsessed one here.. fucking hell..

They want Nate to win, because their idol lost to a journeyman.

Nate is Good and has some very good wins, but he has many, many losses too!

Another Conor hate thread targeted towards his fans. If the hate threads stopped, Conor would hardly be mentioned around here anymore.
Lets those pathetic subhuman haters play right into Conors pockets. Conors stocks only keep rising when haters keep buying his clothes, whiskey and playing golf at his resort.

Eventhough Nate bitch slapped and made Conor quit, pretty sure most if McGregor nuthuggers will be rooting for Nate so their beloved idol's récord seem more impressive. They won't want a former BW to beat the WW that beat their god.

Btw, WAR PETTIS!!!

I'm actually rooting for pettis...I got tired of nate not fighting for over 3 years, simply waiting for a 3rd fight with conor...turning down multiple fights...I personally hope pettis ko's him...

Back