Media Conor not kidding when he says is in "fight shape" this whole time

Looks like Conor's back on grindr again

He is technically the biggest loser in history
I have done the maths, no any other fighter lost to as many people as he did (roughly 70 million people).

That's on another stratosphere from getting your ass kicked in the school playground. 😂

Over 7 years since this guy won a real fight. If you want to count that nonsense with Cerrone, a guy who was on a losing skid, choked and just turned up for a cheque? Then it has been 4 years

That's an awful long time for someone to be unsuccessful. I don't care if he knocked out Godzilla in his prime? Or is worth Billions?

Currently and in recent times he means fuck all to the actual sport. He's just a circus clown wheeled out to attract casuals and gather some quick money

He will get smashed next year and go back to twitter/X

Do you hate just seeing him?
I mean as a real Irishman?

Last edited:
Over 7 years since this guy won a real fight. If you want to count that nonsense with Cerrone, a guy who was on a losing skid, choked and just turned up for a cheque? Then it has been 4 years

That's an awful long time for someone to be unsuccessful. I don't care if he knocked out Godzilla in his prime? Or is worth Billions?

Currently and in recent times he means fuck all to the actual sport. He's just a circus clown wheeled out to attract casuals and gather some quick money

He will get smashed next year and go back to twitter/X
He looked pretty good In both Poirer fights actually.

Was outstriking him In the 2nd fight before calf kicks crippled his movement and left him a sitting duck. Then In the 3rd fight, he was a bit more bouncy, utilized kicks, dealt with the calf kicks better.

just seems like his timing and reads aren't what they once were. He gets hit with shots I think he would've been much more adept at countering In his prime.

But they weren't bad performances by Conor. Bad relative to his best self, absolutely, but at the very least, showed he's still able to compete at the top 5 level imo.

How he looks coming back after a leg break though, who knows. His sparring doesn't look very inspiring at all.

I wouldn't count him out though. His style matches up pretty well, even In the current top 5. Assuming he shows up in decent form.

It must suck knowing how much shame Conor has brought to the great country of Ireland
It reminds me of how Anthony Mundine represented Australia many times and disgraced our country
Lucky you guys have real role models like Katie Taylor
Yeah, I haven't met an Irish person yet who doesn't absolutely hate Conor / have no respect for him, lol

Wild stories as well of shit he does in Ireland with impunity. Gang ties.

But that's what happens I guess, to be famous Is a crazy thing and at that level, seems like you have to sacrifice a lot of the virtues that got you to the dance In the first place.

Conor during his early comeup was pretty respectable I feel, but over time it just seems like he's been poisoned by fame, drugs, alcohol and whatever other vices come along with the entertainment industry.

Fame is undefeated.

The see-through jocks with a semi hard on is just added bonus.

Conor is proof you can have all the money in the world and still be a loser at the same time.

I'm tired, tired of seeing all these irrelevant Conor threads every single time I get on Sherdog, nuke em all.
Then how will Conor fans furiously flagellate themselves to his pictures?

I like him because he’s entertaining. He’s done as a contender. He can go fight Nate in YouTube boxing

Conor is packing!! Gentlemen, you all better hide your wife, mother and sisters!!!

The GOAT IS BACK {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Conor must have a small boner. Its like every pic he gets rock hard and then shoves it in his panties to make it look fluffed up.

• Haha
Reactions: F15
Do you hate to just seeing him?
I mean as a real Irishman?

No I don't hate him anymore, never did hate as that's a strong word. I didn't like the nonsense he talked about Khabib's Father and having all the criminal shit attached to his name

Now, I kind of feel sorry for him. Despite his money and success, I don't think that's a happy man and I hope he pulls a Mike Tyson and betters himself and find peace

Back