Conor might try to wait his way out to a three weigh division championship.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I don't see Conor beating Uzman. But, if Mas somehow landed the hail mary of all hail maries AGAIN, I think he would have molested Masivdal for the biggest fight in the UFC history. Would've been a gimme fight in my opinion for Conor. Easy money fight.

Or, if Wonderboy got his decision against Woodley, I think Conor had a great shot at beating Wonderboy. I mean, look what Pettis was able to do against Wonderboy, you know.

But here's where it gets interesting. I don't see Conor coming EVER close to beating Uzman on his best day. It would be extremely difficult fight for Conor to beat Khabib. I doubt Conor beats Covington either. Not really close.

However, I think Conor, if he isn't washed up, he may very well be, I think he obliterates Justin Gaethje if he can beat Khabib FOR Conor's sake.

Better yet, let's say Burns beat Uzman somehow someway. If Conor beats Justin, then he could ask for WW titleshot, since UFC gives no fucks anymore and just hand out title shots whenever and whomever they feel like giving it to.

Now, I think Burns at welterweight isn't an easy fight. Just like Wonderboy at WW wouldn't have been easy fight for him. But, I think Conor has what it takes to dominate Burns at his best.

Before Conor won his LW title against Eddie, which in my opinion was a gimme fight, I said this BEFORE that fight happened, I thought he could be three weight division champ with the RIGHT matchmaking.

God may smile on this leprechaun again, and he may get his chance again. If Justin beats Khabib, IF Burns beat Uzman, I think Conor, at his best, can dominate both of them, because style make fights.

Especially Justin. This guy is literally tailor made for Conor to look good. God's gift I say. And Burns, I think Conor can snipe him.

To be honest though, it's a pity Conor's career turned out the way it did. It was something amazing to see him win the title against Aldo. I still remember the hype behind him leading upto his first UFC fight. And I guess he became something bigger than the sport itself. But I think money ruined him as a fighter.

I dont know if Conor could have beaten Masvidal honestly. Masvidal is a good boxer himself, look at what Nate Diaz could do do Conor in both fights. Then watch what Masvidal did to Nate, completely destroyed him literally everywhere the fight went. Masvidal wouldve been no walk in the park. Stylistically a tough fight.

Masvidal knocked out light heavyweight Darren Till, and ate his best shots like candy. McGregor can do neither of those things, nor does he have the stamina to stand up out of takedowns from the strongest wrestler in the UFC for five rounds. What is it that people think McGregor has over Masvidal? He's smaller, weaker, and at this point, probably a lot less skilled stand up fighter than Masvidal. And more than his physical inferiority to Mas, McGregor is afraid. He's afraid of other fighters. He's afraid of getting knocked out. He's afraid of all his mystique disappearing over night.

I don't see Conor beating Uzman. But, if Mas somehow landed the hail mary of all hail maries AGAIN, I think he would have molested Masivdal for the biggest fight in the UFC history. Would've been a gimme fight in my opinion for Conor. Easy money fight.
You are the biggest idiot on here.

We ain't getting 2015-2016 Conor again. Sucks, cause i loved rooting for the dude to get his ass beat.

By the time this fight even gets negotiated, McGregor will be three years into a cocaine and whiskey filled retirement. I could see him trading his legacy for the money, that's pretty much what legacies are for in combat sports, but he won't get anything done against Masvidal, even if he's 40 years old when they fight.

Last edited:
If A beat B then C would beat D causing E to fight F and then A is G.

Did I follow all of that right?

Or, if Wonderboy got his decision against Woodley, I think Conor had a great shot at beating Wonderboy. I mean, look what Pettis was able to do against Wonderboy, you know.

But here's where it gets interesting. I don't see Conor coming EVER close to beating Uzman on his best day. It would be extremely difficult fight for Conor to beat Khabib. I doubt Conor beats Covington either. Not really close.

However, I think Conor, if he isn't washed up, he may very well be, I think he obliterates Justin Gaethje if he can beat Khabib FOR Conor's sake.

Better yet, let's say Burns beat Uzman somehow someway. If Conor beats Justin, then he could ask for WW titleshot, since UFC gives no fucks anymore and just hand out title shots whenever and whomever they feel like giving it to.

Now, I think Burns at welterweight isn't an easy fight. Just like Wonderboy at WW wouldn't have been easy fight for him. But, I think Conor has what it takes to dominate Burns at his best.

Before Conor won his LW title against Eddie, which in my opinion was a gimme fight, I said this BEFORE that fight happened, I thought he could be three weight division champ with the RIGHT matchmaking.

God may smile on this leprechaun again, and he may get his chance again. If Justin beats Khabib, IF Burns beat Uzman, I think Conor, at his best, can dominate both of them, because style make fights.

Especially Justin. This guy is literally tailor made for Conor to look good. God's gift I say. And Burns, I think Conor can snipe him.

To be honest though, it's a pity Conor's career turned out the way it did. It was something amazing to see him win the title against Aldo. I still remember the hype behind him leading upto his first UFC fight. And I guess he became something bigger than the sport itself. But I think money ruined him as a fighter.

conor doesnt beat anyone in the top 5 at ww. notice he not even willing to fight jorge.

Masvidal knocked out light heavyweight Darren Till, and ate his best shots like candy. McGregor can do neither of those things, nor does he have the stamina to stand up out of takedowns from the strongest wrestler in the UFC for five rounds. What is it that people think McGregor has over Masvidal? He's smaller, weaker, and at this point, probably a lot less skilled stand up fighter than Masvidal. And more than his physical inferiority to Mas, McGregor is afraid. He's afraid of other fighters. He's afraid of getting knocked out. He's afraid of all his mystique disappearing over night.
hes much more skilled in the stand up lets not be silly with blind hate here. but smaller,weaker, less stamina and probably less of a chin im sure we can all agree on that.

hes much more skilled in the stand up lets not be silly with blind hate here. but smaller,weaker, less stamina and probably less of a chin im sure we can all agree on that.
I think Masvidal passed him by as a striker a long time ago. And whether Conor is still as good as he was when he beat Alvarez is a massive if. I really doubt it.

Yeah Masvidal is a very tough fight for McGregor. Hes bigger,mentally tough, has great boxing(KOpower as well), great chin, and a well rounded fighter.

Conor can barely beat Nate Diaz

You say he's become bigger than the sport, yet as time goes by he becomes smaller and smaller as a man. The irony.

I think Masvidal passed him by as a striker a long time ago. And whether Conor is still as good as he was when he beat Alvarez is a massive if. I really doubt it.
i disagree strongly i think he is far stronger physically but hey opinions make the world go round :)

Obvious to anyone the retirement is fake, just like the last 2, and he's waiting for a beatable opponent with something to gain. Mas isn't a gimme but he's far more beatable for Conor than any other top 5 ww. Now he's back to hoping Justin can pull the upset, even though that's the fight to make now and let khabib have more time with his dad's passing.

Masvidal beats the shit out of Conor 7 days a week.

What is with you autistic dumbos still thinking the guy who Nate %^@!$ Diaz knocked the shit out of is going to run through people his size?

It would be every bit as noncompetitive as when Conor fought Khabib.

Back