Conor Mcregors tribe came from India!?

Our ancestors 500 000 years ago were black, why can't we say the N word then ?

I am sure I am still at least 2 per cent african !

I am maybe more african than the purest african of them all :
xkJ8GJt.gif

Hopefully I won't get a yellow for this one
<GSPWoah>
2% Neanderthal sounds more accurate. We are all African descendants.

Why do white people try to make everything about them? European whites are no better. "We" set Iraq, Syria and Libya in flames in order to steal their oil, and yet it's somehow about "us."

Wait if all Europeans are actually Indian...

I am Indian as well?

tumblr_inline_mi9f3itVTn1qz4rgp.gif
Did you learn nothing in school?

Europeans are Indians, Turks, Middle Easterners, originally Africans, with a hint of H. neanderthalensis. Africans are the only pure breeds. They are 100% H. sapiens. The rest of use are mongrels. Mutts. Whatever you want to call it.

Indo-Europeans.
The theory is they are from India not that they are Indians like the Indians today.

xkJ8GJt.gif

<GSPWoah>

Really? That's you life ambition, to say the "N" word? You should have bigger aspirations than that.

It's called "indo-european" for a reason ya scythians

When Ceronne plays cowboys n Indians............ he plays alone

Europeans are Indians, Turks, Middle Easterners, originally Africans, with a hint of H. neanderthalensis. Africans are the only pure breeds. They are 100% H. sapiens. The rest of use are mongrels. Mutts. Whatever you want to call it.

This is actually scientifically correct. However, why is Africa the most poor n under developed country on the planet. Would think the most evolved of a species would be the furthest along in technology n civilization not furthest from it.

Pretty sure the Gypsy originated in India. But for some of the scholars whom have commented, there are THREE races, Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.

xkJ8GJt.gif

<GSPWoah>

And where do Gay Jeesus enters this equation?

This is actually scientifically correct. However, why is Africa the most poor n under developed country on the planet. Would think the most evolved of a species would be the furthest along in technology n civilization not furthest from it.

Jesus, did you not watch the Avengers? its Wakanda you idiot.

Its hidden so they can stock pile the vibranium.

Jesus, did you not watch the Avengers? its Wakanda you idiot.

Its hidden so they can stock pile the vibranium.
Knew it had to be so nothing like that. Thanks for the edjamuchashun

SvZ9sGQ.gif

No

When Ceronne plays cowboys n Indians............ he plays alone

Lol.
He's a redneck hick so must be interesting game for him.

Which part was racist?

Wait if all Europeans are actually Indian...

I am Indian as well?

tumblr_inline_mi9f3itVTn1qz4rgp.gif

Its ok. The world is still largely a european/american influenced affair and no one follows genetics studies anyway.... so just pretend its a dream...or otherwise just accept that life is a continual process of growth and understanding.

Last edited:
This would partially explain why Irish women have a major thing for Indian men. Often when Indian men date inter-racially, it's with women of Irish heritage.

This would partially explain why Irish women have a major thing for Indian men. Often when Indian men date inter-racially, it's with women of Irish heritage.

I guess it's not even really 'inter-racial' then but yeah I heard about that.

These are kind of glitch in the matrix moments when you realize your perception and what you had been led to believe was just not the way things actually are beneath the surface.

I think every white American thinks they are part Irish anyway.

Last edited:
Back