Conor McGregor's Acceptance Speech (First Take)

Eh it was classless and tacky with a sprinkle of new money on top.

The moment his not winning the 'fans' and fighters will be all over him, to much for my taste.

The GOAT has a blush mark. He is training hard. If he was already on a level no one will ever reach, imagine now. He is going to KO everyone with only looking and talking to them.

"Stop holding bitterness in your bum soul." That's pretty funny. The guy definitely has the gift of gab. It'll be interesting to see the reaction when he finally loses, whether it be against RDA or otherwise. If someone goes out a mauls him, the chickens will most certainly come home to roost.

I like a little trash talk (all in fun), but Conor does it way too much for my liking. And it's a double-edged sword. Sure, the talk has made his ascension much more lucrative. But it will also lead to a much steeper fall.

We know, there is already a big thread about it

Eh it was classless and tacky with a sprinkle of new money on top.

The moment his not winning the 'fans' and fighters will be all over him, to much for my taste.

LMAO the butthurt. "New money"? Lol people are acting like he won the fucking lottery or something. He more than earned everything he has right now.

I like a little trash talk (all in fun), but Conor does it way too much for my liking. And it's a double-edged sword. Sure, the talk has made his ascension much more lucrative. But it will also lead to a much steeper fall.

Ronda Rousey is an epitome of that. I've never a seen a fighter get humiliated and ridiculed as much as her after she got KO'D before but she definitely brought it upon herself with all the delusional talk she had over the years.

Conor too talks lot of trash but he backs up what he says and actually has the balls to go out and prove it. (whether he fails or not) Good luck to him against RDA.

LMAO the butthurt. "New money"? Lol people are acting like he won the fucking lottery or something. He more than earned everything he has right now.

you say.. not really, doesn't negatively affect me at all in fact I like that his raising the pay on fighters and stressing Dana and co.

On the "new money" comment more in the part of class aspect of it.

On the lottery comment come to think of it.. yea he kinda hit the lottery, he was about to quit MMA just before UFC picked him up and I don't think he would be half as big as he is now if he wasn't for the Irish background if you will.

His last media appearances are getting old really fast for me and others like me but if it works don't brake it right.. ride it till the end.

RDA / Khabib / Edgar / Diaz / Ferguson etc. even a Jose rematch are all dangerous times ahead for him but I have a feeling RDA will stop it and in a few months we will smile when thinking of claims of WW title.

Eh screw it Connor bless and all that jazz that the cool kids say.

you say.. not really, doesn't negatively affect me at all in fact I like that his raising the pay on fighters and stressing Dana and co.

On the "new money" comment more in the part of class aspect of it.

On the lottery comment come to think of it.. yea he kinda hit the lottery, he was about to quit MMA just before UFC picked him up and I don't think he would be half as big as he is now if he wasn't for the Irish background if you will.

His last media appearances are getting old really fast for me and others like me but if it works don't brake it right.. ride it till the end.

RDA / Khabib / Edgar / Diaz / Ferguson etc. even a Jose rematch are all dangerous times ahead for him but I have a feeling RDA will stop it and in a few months we will smile when thinking of claims of WW title.

Eh screw it Connor bless and all that jazz that the cool kids say.

=

200.gif

Back