News Conor McGregor's £2m Dublin pub has been petrol bombed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormGymLuton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It looks ok, I'd visit if I was in the area. No loss of life thankfully so don't really care, not big news, hope they catch the dirty bastards.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to wake up one morning to find out Conor has been murked by gangsters, body found in a dumpster somewhere. The associations this guy has made and kept is always a potential problem.

He doesn't appear to be very well liked by the public either (anybody from Ireland comment on his general popularity there?). If he behaves like he did with Poirier/Jolene in real life with the wrong people, it doesn't matter how much money he has in his wallet.

Photo of one of the perpetrators leaked this morning

77e2f8b7a4c98a55c4a3e8cc27cea965.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...lin-targeted-shocking-PETROL-BOMB-attack.html
  • Conor McGregor's Dublin pub was attacked last night, hours after he was there
  • The £2million venue in Crumlin, Dublin, was attacked by petrol bombs overnight
  • Police are probing the incident and reports pipe bombs were left at the premises
  • Sources said they saw two men on scooters near the pub before alleged attack

I hear there's a big reward for any information as to who da fook is dat guy on the scooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back