Conor Mcgregor...

You severly overestimate conors wrestling. Im not saying he cant win he definitely could takedown wilder but it will not be easy at all. Wilder has huge advantage in weight/size/power. All it would take is one punch and conor is fucked. I would favor wilder over conor in mma but conor would have a chance if he could climb his back or get him down. Kickboxing however mcgregor gets knocked out and probably never fights again wilder would do serious long term damage to him in a kickboxing fight.

I feel very positive that Conor would be able to take him down against the cage, and once down it is all over. Anything else is ignorance

We'll never know.

"I will forcibly sodomize you until you achieve maximum affection for me."

Mike-Tyson-Al-Bello-Getty-Images-Sport-Classic.png

Threads like this one is why noone takes Conor fans sersiously.

wilder would probably win in any kind of fight, he hits too hard. however I cant see wilder stuffing a takedown with his small legs, I think any UFC fighter from 185 and higher would be favored to beat wilder. I can even see some strong WW wrestles taking wilder down.

Look how easily this this little guy beat the living shit out of this sumo guy. Conor kills Deontay Wilder in any form of fighting but boxing.

I get your point, but not a good comparison. Wilder is a lot more mobile, faster and a very long reach and 1/3 this guy's size.

Would crush Beyonce Wilder in a real fight. Kick his skinny chicken legs, grapple him, or simply throw hands and knock him out due to MMA gloves giving superior striking in a street fight.
EmbellishedDifferentIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

AccurateAccomplishedAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif
You should ask for a refill on your medication. And get a life outside of your basement..

I feel very positive that Conor would be able to take him down against the cage, and once down it is all over. Anything else is ignorance
Lol its not ignorance at all if mcgregor was fighting mayweather /canelo etc i would 100% agree with u no question. But you are talking about somebody who is almost 100 pounds heavier then conor with longer reach, power, way more athletic, and has straight up dynamite in his hands. His power would be even more crazy im the ufc with 4 oz gloves. The possibility for conor to get kod is very real and no where near as crazy as you are making it sound. I would place large amounts of money if that happened but it never would wilder is significantly larger and way more skilled on the feet. That giant advantage conor has on the ground is real but wilder has just as much of an advantage on the feet.

You people sound dumb as hell arguing a point when you dont even watch boxing. Anyone that is a fan of martial arts both mma and boxing knows how fucking stupid u guys sound right now. @Notoriouslefthand over here saying conor would knock out wilder with kicks is a joke. How u gonna make an argument against boxing/kickboxing when it is painfully obvious you have never watched either in your life

Conor finishes Wilder in mma. Anyone who has felt the strength of a lejgit grappler/wrestler understands this.

Frankie Edgar or even Joseph Benavidez would put Wilder on his back and beat the shit out him.

Back