Conor Mcgregor would of fit in nicely during The Roaring 20’s.

Do you have any idea what 1920s Ireland was like?

Bloody-Sunday-19132.jpg

Connie wasn't going anywhere except to war.

a while back I went on a deep dive into "Ye Olde New York" videos, it turns out there are quite a few on youtube.

they depress the hell out of me though, for many reasons. I mean the people filmed are all gone, everyone dressed far more sophisticated, & there's this tangible innocence.

at 1:42 in this video you'll see a guy on crutches & with one leg. it's kind of crazy because there are other videos taken at different times, & he keeps reappearing. so crazy when you think about it - who he & the many others - what their stories were etc.

I would not be surprised at all if that in all those videos taken at the time (the handful to be honest) there could very well be old relatives of many sherdoggers unknowingly captured & recorded etc.

Are you kidding me? Conor would of been The Don 100 years ago. I could totally see him being some high-level boxer or champion back then. (Majority of boxers were White during the 1920’s.)

I could see him having his own underground whiskey business back then during prohibition, making him lots of money and helping him live up to his moniker “Notorious.”

He’d have high level broads lining up trying to be his woman at every city he visited. I bet he’d do trophy hunting in Africa too and go after lions and rhino’s with an old fashioned elephant-gun rifle.

Conor would probably lose all his money gambling and investing his money in the stock market until 1929, like a drunken buffoon. Conor’s a high roller like that.

Come on, you don’t think this guy would of been popular 100 years ago? Here’s a pic of a rich English Safari hunter too, I could see Conor being like.
You gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Are you kidding me? Conor would of been The Don 100 years ago. I could totally see him being some high-level boxer or champion back then. (Majority of boxers were White during the 1920’s.)
I could see him having his own underground whiskey business back then during prohibition, making him lots of money and helping him live up to his moniker “Notorious.”
He’d have high level broads lining up trying to be his woman at every city he visited. I bet he’d do trophy hunting in Africa too and go after lions and rhino’s with an old fashioned elephant-gun rifle.
Conor would probably lose all his money gambling and investing his money in the stock market until 1929, like a drunken buffoon. Conor’s a high roller like that.
Come on, you don’t think this guy would of been popular 100 years ago? Here’s a pic of a rich English Safari hunter too, I could see Conor being like.

giphy.gif

TS enjoys the company of naked men.

How high were you when you started having these thoughts TS?

He would've been shot and killed for insulting people's religion, race and families.

you just got sherdoggers sucking dicks on your mind then?

Why have you got sherdoggers sucking dicks on your mind and trying to project that into me?

If you’re into that stuff it’s a free world mate.

lol

"hey u guys i know Conor isnt the champ anymore since Khabib took his soul,but you know...ONE HUNDRED yrs ago,Conor woulda been top dog"
Damn I was just about to type, OP is making the conor fan boys look worse than the haters.... Then u had to come out with this.

In reality he would have been a starving potato farmer getting bitched by the British. Similar to how Khabib bitched him.

a while back I went on a deep dive into "Ye Olde New York" videos, it turns out there are quite a few on youtube.

they depress the hell out of me though, for many reasons. I mean the people filmed are all gone, everyone dressed far more sophisticated, & there's this tangible innocence.

at 1:42 in this video you'll see a guy on crutches & with one leg. it's kind of crazy because there are other videos taken at different times, & he keeps reappearing. so crazy when you think about it - who he & the many others - what their stories were etc.

I would not be surprised at all if that in all those videos taken at the time (the handful to be honest) there could very well be old relatives of many sherdoggers unknowingly captured & recorded etc.

Yesterday Today is a good channel to subscribe to for pictures of the olden days and stuff like that

There wasn’t big money in boxing back then

definitely not enough to pay for fixed fights

There was for the HW champs. Jack Dempsey and Gene Tunney made a shitload of money fighting each other.

Dempsey made $700,000 for his first fight with Tunney. That's $10,000,000 adjusted for inflation. It's also more money than Babe Ruth made in his entire career.

Back