Conor McGregor welcomes his third child into the world, a baby boy, Rían McGregor

Nice smile Conor congrats !
<puh-lease75>

Congrats to him!

But it seems like once an athlete starts a family, their performance always diminishes. I've seen SOME athletes it didn't affect. But for the most part, they never are who they once were.

Honestly good for him!
I'm not rooting for him to win at UFC 264, but I wish him the best in life.
Yeah I hope all the things he’s doing to gain the money that he has, will benefit Dee and his kiddos. He definitely likes to live extravagantly but surely he’s doing right by his family as well.

Can't hate on that. Congrats to the McGregors on a healthy baby!!!

Having my first boy in August can't wait!
Another Augusto Baby. Good month to be born!

Is he ever going to marry his baby momma (AKA Jones)?

You shouldn't post material of a fighter's children amongst these sub-human shertards. Nothing good can come out of that.

I can only tolerate children until they are about 8.

Congrats to him!

But it seems like once an athlete starts a family, their performance always diminishes. I've seen SOME athletes it didn't affect. But for the most part, they never are who they once were.

Becoming a dad lowers man's testosterone levels.

Congrats to him!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Not too many Ríans around Crumlin... Notions

That smile has to be shooped right?

Btw congrats to them, yee-haa

Was this one with Dee or one of his side-pieces?

Congrats to him!

Good point. Especially crazy rich athletes like McGregor...

Congrats on a newborn, btw.

Is the R in Rian pronounced as an H?

Hian “Gracie” McGregor

Back