Conor McGregor vs Rafael Dos Anjos Purse For UFC 196

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
McGregor vs Dos Anjos Purse Payouts: Conor McGregor made a lot of fuzz in 2015 having been the top draw in UFC and he made around $7 million from his 13 seconds win over Jose Aldo. As far as the UFC 196 is concerned he is tipped to make around $10 million from this fight. Both fighters fight night purse is $500,000 guaranteed while another $100,000 as winning bonus but both fighters will be making alot more than that with their unique PPV tier based contracts with UFC.

McGregor has been the top draw in UFC making 2015 the best year for the company since 2010 as far as PPV buys are concerned. His fight against Mendes in UFC 194 did around 825,000 ppv buys while his title bout against Aldo broke PPV record with over a million buys (not confirmed yet) earning him around $7 million from that fight. So how much will McGregor earns from his next fight depends alot on UFC 196 PPV buys, if they were to cross $1.5 million mark he will become the first UFC fighter to earn $10 million from a fight.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/mcgregor-vs-dos-anjos-purse-ufc-196/

Last edited:
Reads as if it were sloppily copy and pasted together by Kenny Florian

Wasn't hard for me to read but I at least have a basic K-12 education.
Read the first two lines of the OP and then explain their purpose to me, oh grand and mighty high school graduate.

Where are those numbers coming from?
"McGregor has a PPV share (tier based) contract with UFC where he earns $3/$5 for every PPV buy depending on the final numbers. If UFC 196 were to do 1 million buys he is set to clear around $10 million from this fight."

"Dos Anjos also have a PPV share contract with UFC but nowhere near as close to what McGregor has. If he wins and UFC 196 do 1 million PPV buys he will earning around $4 to $5 million max"

Seems random. Obviously common sense would dictate that Conor would have earned more than RDA but where did they get $10 per ppv and $4-$5 per ppv?

Seems like an article written by a random dude from a 3rd world country and not a credible source.

He's getting a couple of milly and a few dozen Reebok trackies and sneaks max.

Dos Anjos recently said in an interview (i dont remember who its with, possibly Helwani) that he was getting paid the same amount for this fight, nothing was changing

Read the first two lines of the OP and then explain their purpose to me, oh grand and mighty high school graduate.

I'm sure your parents did your homework for you when you were a child, but you're an adult now and if you can't comprehend material on your own, that's on you.

resized_jesus-says.jpg

I'm sure your parents did your homework for you when you were a child, but you're an adult now and if you can't comprehend material on your own, that's on you.

resized_jesus-says.jpg
Does putting people down on the Internet make you feel good? TS edited the post, originally the first two lines were identical and clearly hastily copy and pasted together.

Does putting people down on the Internet make you feel good? TS edited the post, originally the first two lines were identical and clearly hastily copy and pasted together.

Okay sorry thought you were being a jerk to TS, TS has a PVZ avatar so my internal white knight just broke out and started wanting to pick a fight to defend her.

Okay sorry thought you were being a jerk to TS, TS has a PVZ avatar so my internal white knight just broke out and started wanting to pick a fight to defend her.
Haha apology accepted, I'd wheel kick my own grandmother for a chance at PVZ.

55 mins ago... come on.

This article is irrelevant now. We know Conor is not fighting RDA. There will be no 1.5m buys for Nate Diaz. Maybe Holly, and Miesha will add to the total buys. Cause I really don't know anybody in real life that even gives a shit about Conor vs Diaz. And if Dana tries to force feed the sheep an interim belt, I hope to fuck Diaz wins.

And I fucking hate the Diaz'.

Dos Anjos recently said in an interview (i dont remember who its with, possibly Helwani) that he was getting paid the same amount for this fight, nothing was changing
The PPV numbers are changing and those can bring tons of red panty nights for RDA.

Back