• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

Jesus it was hard watching Floyd, cunt kept reaching for support to his few hundred nuthuggers tonight. And they sang along like the trained parrots they are. Dude looked uncomfortable as fuck, parched like a muff diver in a desert heat. Man was in all sorts. Lost af.

Hope tomorrows presser is better, I'll be 50 feet from the stage so if the cut mic shit hsppens I'll still catch what the fuck is being said.

Lolwhut?
Kind of like Conor fans at a UFC event? It was really weird to see Dana and Conor up there out of their element being called bitches and b league. They took it too with a smile on their face. Oh well they are going to get paid, right...

Last edited:
Love the pin stripe <Lmaoo>

423CCAAD00000578-0-image-a-77_1499823482737.jpg

Conference was great, Floyd have good trash talk too, he did well even better than Conor.
They need to stop talking about size difference, Conor is maximum 2 cm taller (1inch) than Floyd who has 72" reach and Conor has 74", its small difference. Floyd will be much faster and technically better. Floyd will win this, he will stop Conor and Im huge Conor fan, Ill be cheering for him.
Funny thing is, I've watched Mayweather his whole career and his reach was always listed at 69in now all of the sudden they say he has a 72in reach.
Promoters gonna promote

Floyd made Conor his bitch from the beginning ,
he let him stay alone for a while and Conor was doing shit movements waiting for Floyd.
but I give him that , he tried hard to look cool

why didnt Conor show up late as he usualy does ?
what happened to following McGregor time ?
yeah , money makes you Floyds bitch

Haha Floyd is sonning him hard. This is ridiculous. Conor has no response.

You must not have been watching on the 3 occasions the camera showed McGregor trying to speak and not being able to hear anything because his mic was cut off.

Mayweather destroyed him...Absolutely Destroyed him.

Exaggerate much? He had one line about McGregor tapping out. The rest of it was cringe-worthy beyond belief.

"Hard Work!" "Hard Work!"

WTF was that shit?

Also what was up with delivering a line and then walking around for 30 seconds dancing and shadow boxing 5 times over?

That's destroying someone?

Sure mate...:rolleyes:

Very unprofessional press from Floyd's promotion.

Conor came there natural as he is. He was even dancing on the stage an that tells us that he didn't calculate. He was first with a speech and he didn't prepare because he didn't know how it goes. It was him there, fooling around, speaking to Floyd some nasty shit that this guy didn't feel before and I can see that Conor is deep in his head about this thrash talk.

They made him stand there alone, cut his mic, no back and forth between them, no questions. I can see that they are afraid from Conor. He was natural and started to show who's the boss before the mic was cut.

Floyd is scared of conversation and calculated everything through his promotion. And he prepared everything in his favour and didn't impress so Floyd is coward. Fuck his talk because everything that he said was scripted. What a joke!

Tonight it will be different, Conor will attack more and in London will be madness. Conor will brutalize him because Floyd is scared and with all this preparation he showed signs that he's one scared mofo!

Conor 1 - 0

Floyd scored for him because this kind of shit is bad for boxing cause he's acting like a coward!

Very unprofessional press from Floyd's promotion.

Conor came there natural as he is. He was even dancing on the stage an that tells us that he didn't calculate. He was first with a speech and he didn't prepare because he didn't know how it goes. It was him there, fooling around, speaking to Floyd some nasty shit that this guy didn't feel before and I can see that Conor is deep in his head about this thrash talk.

They made him stand there alone, cut his mic, no back and forth between them, no questions. I can see that they are afraid from Conor. He was natural and started to show who's the boss before the mic was cut.

Floyd is scared of conversation and calculated everything through his promotion. And he prepared everything in his favour and didn't impress so Floyd is coward. Fuck his talk because everything that he said was scripted. What a joke!

Tonight it will be different, Conor will attack more and in London will be madness. Conor will brutalize him because Floyd is scared and with all this preparation he showed signs that he's one scared mofo!

Conor 1 - 0

Floyd scored for him because this kind of shit is bad for boxing cause he's acting like a coward!
Constantly talking about Conor being a bitch and that he would fight 4oz gloves and that Conor is a bitch for coming to boxing to fight him when he wouldnt do the same and come into the MMA world. What a fucking bum. Also, that forced *HARD WORK* chant has to be among the most cringiest things I've ever heard. Floyd's got a big mouth when Conor's mic is cut off by his friends at Showtime in order to save him from embarrassing himself on live TV.

You must not have been watching on the 3 occasions the camera showed McGregor trying to speak and not being able to hear anything because his mic was cut off.
it was not his turn, Floyd was talking and he grabbed the mic. and wanted to answer.
this is not how it works.
he was able to do it during UFC presser in tha past but this is another level and he needs to wait,sit and listen.

another thing is , Floyd made him wait for about 10 min.
this is the same guy talking about his time schedule and and coming late to the pressers at UFC.
Floyd made him his bitch , thats it

Jesus it was hard watching Floyd, cunt kept reaching for support to his few hundred nuthuggers tonight. And they sang along like the trained parrots they are. Dude looked uncomfortable as fuck, parched like a muff diver in a desert heat. Man was in all sorts. Lost af.

Hope tomorrows presser is better, I'll be 50 feet from the stage so if the cut mic shit hsppens I'll still catch what the fuck is being said.

Lolwhut?

haha

Back