Conor McGregor UFC???

He has some exciting moves but I think he also has a few wholes in his game- bottom ground game and submission game are the only ones I can think of since he has 2 losses via submission but I could be wrong. It would be interesting to see him against a solid wrestler though.

Ur probably right about his holes. Thought the same but there are other fighters in UFC that has the same weaknesses but still hang in there.

Pat-Barry.jpg

Alves? I believe his ideal competing weight is FW.

Ur probably right about his holes. Thought the same but there are other fighters in UFC that has the same weaknesses but still hang in there.

Pat-Barry.jpg

Wow , what a sexy Beast .

I just wanna give BallStone props on making the first every Conor McGregor titled post in the UFC forum. You sir, were ahead of your time. lets give this white belt from finland a hand.

and yes, i have obviously been bored tonight

Best post relating to Conor I've seen in weeks.

Bravo Sir, well done

I hope he doesn't get signed. Not UFC level. Even a mid tier fighter like Siver would sub him with ease.

I hope he doesn't get signed. Not UFC level. Even a mid tier fighter like Siver would sub him with ease.

at worst take him down several times if they fought. needs more fights outside of top 20

Not even that, I can see him losing to that Brimage guy on TUF.

I just wanna give BallStone props on making the first every Conor McGregor titled post in the UFC forum. You sir, were ahead of your time. lets give this white belt from finland a hand.

and yes, i have obviously been bored tonight

Is this really the first? I remember a thread years ago of people posting what Irish fighters they should sign. McGregor was the main one being posted. Might've been in the Worldwide forum. Can't seem to find it anywhere. I was sure it was before the Ivan fight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back