• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

So when Jon Jones tells Daniel Cormier he "would literally kill him" its okay

But now since its Conor, a foreigner, threatening captain America its way out of line?

Got it.

I can't hear him say most of what the OP quotes him as saying. Joe Rogan talks over him.

I would legit cheer for Jake Paul to knock this guys head off.

Is anyone really surprised? This is the same guy who has multiple sexual assault allegations against him along with assault on the elderly

In a sport full of former street thugs and bad characters, he is one of the worst

I dont recall Jones threating to kill Mrs Cormier..

There would be no Mrs. Cormier, if Jon followed through; just a widow.

Like I said, because its Conor this is the most scandalous thing in the world, but when Jon Jones says a nearly identical statement to Daniel Cormier its fine?

Your selective outrage tells everyone all they need to know.

Like I said, because its Conor this is the most scandalous thing in the world, but when Jon Jones says a nearly identical statement to Daniel Cormier its fine?

You’re nuts. If people gave Conor a ‘pass’ and not Jones it’d be racist.

It is stupid no matter who says it. Especially when you’re the loser twice.

"I want to fight Brock Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person. I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries.”Frank Mir

Mir got the most outrage by far...from Dana.

Dana:

"Frank Mir is a f**king idiot! I have never heard something so unprofessional and idiotic in my life.

"Frank's been with the UFC a long time, he's a two-time heavyweight champion and a commentator for the WEC.

"I think his emotions are running high right now, he has a big fight coming up next month, and he's still upset about his loss to Lesnar. He's been talked to, he regrets what he said, and he won't be saying anything like that again."

Its not nearly identical as Conor saying to Poirier wife. Fighter vs Fighter. Fuck sake its a women.

You’re nuts. If people gave Conor a ‘pass’ and not Jones it’d be racist.

It is stupid no matter who says it. Especially when you’re the loser twice.

Jones did get a pass? No one brings it up or cares because it was not a big deal.

As I said, if you weren't crying when Jones threatened Cormier, then you have no basis to be outraged over Conor "threatening" captain America.

Yeah that didn’t help but something is up with this guy. Getting punched in the head a lot probably hasn’t helped either.

He hangs around with legit Gangsters in Ireland. He came over to Liverpool and hung with some here all weekend. He now thinks he is one.

I rarely wish bad shit on people but I hope conors leg never fully recovers. I don’t want to see him in the fight game anymore. He’s toxic for the community and I hate this fake beef high school drama WWE gimmick. The casuals can fuck off. MMA is art with violence as its medium. The drama is a crutch.

Its not nearly identical as Conor saying to Poirier wife. Fighter vs Fighter. Fuck sake its a women.

Conor has been accused of rape/sexual assault multiple times in the past two years.

He was arrested less than a year ago for exposing himself in a restaurant to a stranger.

Yet you draw the line at his words?
<45>

You are posturing, supposedly "outraged" over words, but not alleged physical actions.

As I said selective outrage.

I don’t blame him, Dustin is a piece of shit and both him and his white trash wife mocked him immediately after his leg broke, talking shit, flipping him off etc

I’m not even a Conor fan but can you blame him here?

Wtf

Back