Media Conor McGregor talks about his trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier.

BobblyStruggles

1-2 head kick combo
Banned
Reaction score
CLIP(40seconds):

FULL INTERVIEW:

CLIFFS(Mostly talks about Tunnel To Towers Foundation):
- Conor donated 1.2 million dollars to the Tunnel To Towers Foundation through his Proper 12 company.
- Conor says first responders are the proper heroes. One of the things he wanted to do with the Proper 12 company is to use it as a platform to give back to first responders.
- Conor talks about where he was on 9/11. Explains how it highlighted the heroism of the first responders by watching it on TV.
- Conor was the first to reach out to the Tunnel To Towers Foundation. 5 dollars off every whiskey case sold is given back to first responders. Another 700 thousand is coming towards the foundation.
- Always believed in his whiskey being successful.
- Urges others to donate too.
- Talks about trilogy fight, says: "All the marbles are on the line here". Mentions he's going for a 2nd training session of the day, currently in great condition, 7 weeks out, acknowledges that he lost, feels very confident, focused, driven and is ready to "get that one back" on July 10th.
- Also says : "I got a few little adjustments to make" while talking about the fight.

SOURCE: Fox News(Interview by Pete Hegseth)

FIGHT INFO:
Conor McGregor(22-5) will fight Dustin Poirier(27-6,1NC) for the 3rd time on UFC 264(July 10th) at the T-Mobile Arena(Full attendance crowd). Both are currently 1-1 with each other.
FIGHT POSTER:
UFC_264_poster.jpg

Last edited:
that conor is likable. when he's honest etc. he's so annoying when he's trying too hard.

"All the marbles are on the line here"

Yep... this match is very important.

That was a saavy move on his part.

Sure, it's a tax break for his company but it was saavy to set it up like that in the first place. He's nailing every mark with this move and from where I'm sitting it's working.

That was a saavy move on his part.

Sure, it's a tax break for his company but it was saavy to set it up like that in the first place. He's nailing every mark with this move and from where I'm sitting it's working.
You think people that actually have a good memory are suddenly going to forget all the shit he’s done and been accused of. Just because the company he owned a part of donated money, as a tax write off?

Good luck with that.

CLIP(40seconds):

FULL INTERVIEW:

CLIFFS(Mostly talks about Tunnel To Towers Foundation):
- Conor donated 1.2 million dollars to the Tunnel To Towers Foundation through his Proper 12 company.
- Conor says first responders are the proper heroes. One of the things he wanted to do with the Proper 12 company is to use it as a platform to give back to first responders.
- Conor talks about where he was on 9/11. Explains how it highlighted the heroism of the first responders by watching it on TV.
- Conor was the first to reach out to the Tunnel To Towers Foundation. 5 dollars off every whiskey case sold is given back to first responders. Another 700 thousand is coming towards the foundation.
- Always believed in his whiskey being successful.
- Urges others to donate too.
- Talks about trilogy fight, says: "All the marbles are on the line here". Mentions he's going for a 2nd training session of the day, currently in great condition, 7 weeks out, acknowledges that he lost, feels very confident, focused, driven and is ready to "get that one back" on July 10th.
- Also says : "I got a few little adjustments to make" while talking about the fight.

SOURCE: Fox News(Interview by Pete Hegseth)

FIGHT INFO:
Conor McGregor(22-5) will fight Dustin Poirier(27-6,1NC) for the 3rd time on UFC 264(July 10th) at the T-Mobile Arena(Full attendance crowd). Both are currently 1-1 with each other.
FIGHT POSTER:
UFC_264_poster.jpg

Holy fuck what a shitty poster lol

You think people that actually have a good memory are suddenly going to forget all the shit he’s done and been accused of. Just because the company he owned a part of donated money, as a tax write off?

Good luck with that.
Look how do I know what the truth is with any of that stuff?

The pattern I see is he is fixated on loyalty and being recognized for his efforts and accomplishments.

I'm sure someone will challenge 'loyalty' with some accusations of banging some random chick. He's basically a rockstar though. What powerful man isn't?

He's a human with flaws and I'm sure a lot of the same attributes that made him a champion also hinder him in other areas of his life.

He's got great reflexes... Well, I have a theory that a lot of guys with great reflexes like that probably have lower impulse control which positively contributes to their reflexes but might get them into trouble in other areas of their life.

What’s with this OP? Video link, and then also the applicable clip pulled out as well as cliffs of the rest?

Very appreciated

Back