• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor talking with Dana White after trilogy

Jolie is pretty and all but she gets the most screen time out of any fighter's wives that I ever seen.

It's no wonder she became apart of the rivalry.

Im almost certain he is immune to pain or not human at all after seeing him give interview to Joe while having his leg in half like its not nothing. Most fighters would be screaming and freaking out.
Yep it is absolutely unreal. Inhuman. Have to respect that. I have never seen him phased by any damage yet in his career. He just dusts himself right off like a fucking cyborg and carries on. Mayweather physically could not put him down. Who knows what would have happened if the ref didnt step in and it was allowed to go on. Floyd would have been demoralised and we have seen in the nate rematch that Conor gets a second wind. And we saw what happened in the mendes fight. He was like an unkillable zombie

Last edited:
Yep it is absolutely unreal. Inhuman. Have to respect that. I have never seen him phased by any damage yet in his career. He just dusts himself right off like a fucking cyborg and carries on. Mayweather physically could not put him down. Who knows what would have happened if the ref didnt step in and it was allowed to go on. Floyd would have been demoralised and we have seen in the nate rematch that Conor gets a second wind. And we saw what happened in the mendes fight. He was like an unkillable zombie
Fighting is in his blood.

Jolie is pretty and all but she gets the most screen time out of any fighter's wives that I ever seen.

It's no wonder she became apart of the rivalry.
Benavidez wife gets the most the screen time

You must be fuckin jokin posting that month old shit in here

Back