Media Conor McGregor stops himself from drinking at last second, says he's "off the drink" for Chandler camp

Doing Pub Crawls is advanced level FAST System Cardio training
Iz normel

I guarantee you he will keep on drinking for weeks and weeks to come. BEFORE the Chandler fight.

That little video clip was just a PR stunt I think. As soon as the camera stopped recording I reckon he drank the entire pint.

He is addicted to ethyl alcohol for sure. Many people drink too much but he is allegedly a pro fighter, supposedy elite, and if you wanna be elite you have to have to top-level nutrition, daily hard training and leave the drink and drugs alone at least for most of your fight career.

Because OTHER fighters WILL be following a strict regimen and that could be all the difference they need to defeat you.

I'd give McGregor about 1.5rounds or less to beat Chandler, after 7mins (approx) he has close to no chance.
Every true alcoholic knows this was a PR stunt. Alcoholics like to try to put on a show that they're getting better. Connor wont get better until he has his purple pillow moment.

Right now, Conor is a Bam Margera mini me

Back