• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Conor McGregor says he will return June 29th against Michael Chandler at Middleweight

Yeah, I know that. Makes it all the more crazy. I honestly think Conor is just talking shit with this. UFC isn’t putting on a middleweight fight between two lightweights.
Yeah, 170lbs should be more than enough of a leeway saving them the hassle of diet and weight cut.

If you think about it, making fights the closest thing to their camp weight is the ideal thing, fighters would be at their absolute peak performance each fight.

This kind of post from Conor to me sounds like a fake news joke kind of thing like the April's fools, in December lol, in Mexico thats on Dec 28th.

I am not sure how i feel about this.
Its being quite a long while since we haven't seen Conor Mcgregor fight.

Chandler had being the most active fighter.

I think there's now a quite good chance that we get Poirier vs Nate Diaz at UFC300. Poirier has said he has always wanted to fight Diaz and Diaz SEEMS interested, so masybe UFC sign Nate up for one UFC fight? Not sure.... But am fairly sure Poirier will get some opponent at UFC300.

Win lose or draw Conor gets a title shot next

He s next in line.
Dana

Back