• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor running for President

Will Conor be running for President?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get this shit off the forum. I’ve posted threads 1,000 times more relevant to UFC than this that have been deleted or sent to the heavies or whatever the fuck it’s called
Lol, if Conor ran for president, UFC will be talking and singing his praises on every fight night

This man can't manage his own family nor career without having 10 scandals next to his name

How does Conor ever expect to be president? There's no sucker punching old people involved

Plenty of presidents had scandals, side pieces, and possible mob connections.

Being president is a popularity contest, and Conor is popular.

Conors current level of cte isnt enough for him to turn into a politician.

If anything I expect to Tony to run for mayor if Paddy ends his career.

Only if Tito is vice-president. He needs a man with experience, and Tito did brilliantly as a City Council President.

If the campaign road is hard Conrad would gas before the election

Better than the globalist cucks who are destroying Ireland via open border policy.

Can't be any worse than the current guys talking about blasting protestors in the head^^

U sure? We had some American presidents talking about scrapping. Last two, for sure
Good point

First ever Presidential debate, where the debate is settled inside the Octagon.

Would pay to watch.

Get this shit off the forum. I’ve posted threads 1,000 times more relevant to UFC than this that have been deleted or sent to the heavies or whatever the fuck it’s called
Dude this is the heavies

Its must be noted in Ireland President is an almost entirely ceremonial position that mostly consists of photo ops. He would essentially be a mascot.

He wouldn't win - Conor is a deepy unpopular figure within Ireland itself, all the positive engagement he gets online comes from hard right types who are mostly american.

He might attempt a run at some point as a kind of publicity stunt but I think long term the odds are much better of Conor ending up leaving Ireland entirely and becoming a figure on the global alt right scene ala Stephen Crowder.

Its must be noted in Ireland President is an almost entirely ceremonial position that mostly consists of photo ops. He would essentially be a mascot.

I legit didn't know you could even be a president in Ireland. I thought they were part of the commonwealth, thus only having a prime minister

He wouldn't win - Conor is a deepy unpopular figure within Ireland itself, all the positive engagement he gets online comes from hard right types who are mostly american.

He might attempt a run at some point as a kind of publicity stunt but I think long term the odds are much better of Conor ending up leaving Ireland entirely and becoming a figure on the global alt right scene ala Stephen Crowder.
I think you under-estimate his chances. Reasons being i) the current status-quo in Ireland is deeply unpopular and ii) Europe is lurching to the right.

Back