Conor Mcgregor rejects fan offering...

Bandana man tried offering his homemade bandana. Conor broke his heart by refusing to wear it
Bandana man obviously doesn't know who he's marketing to. Did he think conor was gonna just tie that thing up tupac style and put it on?

Bandana man obviously doesn't know who he's marketing to. Did he think conor was gonna just tie that thing up tupac style and put it on?
He must feel rejected. Like that time I wrote a letter to an Australian paleontologist when I was 6. He never wrote back

Maybe he accidentally stored your letter in the wrong records. It probably want personal.

He must feel rejected. Like that time I wrote a letter to an Australian paleontologist when I was 6. He never wrote back

Bandana man tried offering his homemade bandana. Conor broke his heart by refusing to wear it
He was trying to promote his business by getting McGregor to wear his ugly ass hat that he just took off his own sweaty disgusting bald head.

Also what the fuck is up with all those youtube channels dedicated to Conor Mcgregor, some people are really obsessed with him like they don't have their own identity

Most of them are probably from here.

You have to be the most pathetic nu-male ever to sit around some guys car asking him which one of his cars he likes better

lol what a bunch of fucking LOSERS
"Hi honey/son/dad, how was work today?"

"It was a good one! Welp, i waited outside a restaurant for 3 hours in the bushes because i got tipped off that this kind of famous Irish guy would be there. I tried talking to him on the way out, but his bodyguard wouldn't let me near him, and this McGregor fellow never made eye contact with me, BUT, he did tell me which one of his luxury cars he likes to drive the best! Ive got a title for the photo I shot!"

Id be a nurse, a plumber, a janitor, a garbage man and a shit ton of other jobs before doing what these parasites do.

Also what the fuck is up with all those youtube channels dedicated to Conor Mcgregor, some people are really obsessed with him like they don't have their own identity

If you're like 15, lots of people get obsessed with actors, musicians etc. Nothing wrong with idolizing at that age. Obviously, if you're 30 and your apartment is filled with Taylor Swift posters, it becomes a different story.

I say one in each room, tops.

Conor has enough cum-rags around him, doesnt need some random fans.

Back