Conor McGregor: portraits of greatness

A guy who fell victim to a fluke, a guy who defended his title lots of times?

How was it a fluke? Aldo used that entry before and mcg has the perfect weapon to counter it. Also it's not conors fault that the average level of boxing in the ufc is so low that a well timed precise straight left becomes like an ultimate weapon.

A guy who fell victim to a fluke, a guy who defended his title lots of times?
If you think a perfectly executed counter, one Conor predicted and was literally drilling in the locker room warming up before walking out is a "fluke".....

You are either the A)the biggest moron on the planet, B) actually have no idea what the word fluke means, C) have so much blind hatred for anything and everything "Conor McGregor" that you cant even form coherent thoughts when his name is brought up.

Which is it?

If you think a perfectly executed counter, one Conor predicted and was literally drilling in the locker room warming up before walking out is a "fluke".....

You are either the A)the biggest moron on the planet, B) actually have no idea what the word fluke means, C) have so much blind hatred for anything and everything "Conor McGregor" that you cant even form coherent thoughts when his name is brought up.

Which is it?
Fluke

View attachment 813529

View attachment 813530

Glad this man posts pics showing current form to let haters know HE STAYS READY

visit his IG for original post
giphy.gif

also glad this happened

I actually met Conor in Iceland (Mjolnir gym) before his head/ego got big, and he was a nice, humble guy. Then, around the Brendao fight, his ego got inflated, his chest puffed-out, and he became a rich, insecure prick. I think I could like him more if he was "naturally" an asshole, but the fact that I know it's a show and that he used to be a civil guy makes it impossible for me to respect him (as a person. As a fighter, he's overrated but exciting).

Holy hell, the amount of Conor nuthuggery is appalling.

the guy is a terrible person and got punished by the current lightweight champ. He gave up on his legacy to sexually assault women and do cocaine. I don’t know why people are still fans.

Back